CCP Hilmar, CCP Falcon, and CCP Goodfella reveal their plans for an Eve Era of CHAOS in this new interview!

I love your attempt to still damage control the situation.

The info is there, people will make their own opinions of it.

Your right, and all they need to do is scroll down and see my replies to the trolls posts coming from you goon scum alts. Your attempt to try to defame me to stop me from posting here has failed, because i dont care about your childish tactics.

Why dont you tell them all the people are your alts and you were in my corp to kill it to get me to quit to stop changes from eve you dont like?

I told you clearly,
ā€œim here to kill the way you play eveā€. I dont need to play it to do that, and to be honest, there aint jack you can do about it.

Wow I knew he was low, but thats pretty disgusting.

Ugh.

1 Like

Apr 21

Scipio_Artelius:

In less than a week for example, he sought donations of 7.25 Billion from a group of new players, to fund further expansion of his scam alliance and for secret projects that involve funding purchases for himself:

5 billion isk was the targeted raised amount for a fully rigged, station, with 2 months fuel, ammo, and full combat modules. Rings, are around 3 billion alone (800-900m), Fuel generally costs 200m, depending on what is fitted a month. Though, I think you know this already.

We were near cap, and were in the process of recruiting two people, i had forgotten about it, and it was 4 days to train, and we had 3 people waiting to join. This isk was for a small injector to resolve the issue at the time.

Scipio_Artelius:

A Procurer BPO is 1.4 Billion, not 2 Billion.

Incorrect, Procuerer bpoā€™s are around 1.8-1.9 billion, unresearched.

Scipio_Artelius:

I have heard he uses excess ISK from his scams to fund PLEX so he can play as an Omega, by continuously asking for donations from his new player corp/alliance members.

Scipio_Artelius:

Instead of fixing up his own security, he instead threatens his new players with 250 million ISK fines for mining into cans:

https://forums.eveonline.com/uploads/short-url/lZiJ5Flg1aNhOheFkFbEG3nS6vu.png

Our Corporate policies, are none of your business. By the way, no one has taken this role. We have this requirement to disencourage theifs, and it goā€™s into a wallet that is saved for the case of if something is stolen.

Treason is met with even harsher positions by null alliances. There is no other way of understanding ā€œwhere we standā€ then ā€œleavingā€.

Scipio_Artelius:

After promoting new players to move their stuff into his Raitaru (which he didnā€™t pay for but got through other Corp members)

I paid around 800 million toward the structure.

This was a troll, due to a discord conversation.

Scipio_Artelius:

How do we get more people to play? We get rid of scumbag liars like this.

Since all of what you posted was just proven a lie, the only ā€œScum bagā€ is you.

giphy

Why are you replying to me with rhe same details of your new player scamming?

Until now I had no proof you were an actual ingame hypocrit, so thanks for letting me know.

but you know men nc and pandemik push little ones to the blob fest. They destroy absolutny everyone thay could - so they ware blobed to hell in the end - they deserve it and will deserve it in the future.

I knew you were an alt. Its cute :wink:

Prove it.

na ill just ignore you from now on. I know it bugs you and that you need my attention to validate your existence, damaged goods.

Well that was all impressively vile.

1 Like

Youre the one who keeps replying to my posts.

A few years ago we had some female player who made it, or tried to, get into the CSM. I forgot the name (not Mint) but she created similar amounts of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and drama.

For some reason Naari reminds me of her.

wait, let me check

oneā€¦ twoā€¦ threeā€¦fourā€¦

nope im a male

Ironically Itā€™s OK when you do it. :roll_eyes:
A clear case of do what I say, not what I do.

Thanks for confirming my point, despite not actually understanding it :grin:

Didnā€™t you say that you didnā€™t have an agenda.

Goons are better than you by dint of actually being honest about it.

BTW please let us know what titles youā€™ve worked on, so that we can burn them if theyā€™re in our games collections.

You know, this is so so much worse than what JP used to subject people to.

At least he made up stories about being a malaria nurse to entertain us when he ragequit.

Iā€™m torn between sweet and salty or sour cream and black pepper flavour popcorn.

Which would be appropriate in this instance?

3 Likes

Oh the latter. Thisll get sour before it gets saltier.

2 Likes

Minimum revenue which in most cases can be relied on to sustain a company - If CCP relied solely on those who buy plex they would have gone broke years ago.

Iā€™m not even American - Trump is your problem - you idiots voted him in DEAL WITH IT.
One thing though - If he believes customers are what companies need to survive and generate revenue, he at least got that right.
Word of mouth is a huge driver in any business, right now there isnā€™t much reason to encourage new customers to try Eve.

1 Like

Yeah I doubt it gets as high as 92% - More like 45 or 50%.

EG; there are 14,000 ā€œaccountsā€ online at X time - that could easily be 7,000 players running 2 accounts each - As we know, there are those out there who run up to 50 or 100 accounts at a time. Well you do the math.,.

I know one guy in a certain region who runs up to 50 Rorquals at a time - and he doesnā€™t bot them. Imagine (it isnā€™t hard to do with the game the way it is) there are just 10 players running 50 Rorquals at a time - Thatā€™s 10 players that change the metric of ā€œplayers onlineā€ by 490 every hour for the time they are online.
When moving my JF around, I have 7 or 8 accounts online and Iā€™m a small fry when it comes to cyno alts. I imagine from watching the JFā€™s come and go from Jita while i am there - There is a lot more than the odd multiboxer online at any given time.

Only CCP could provide ā€œaccurateā€ numbers as to the amount of alts vs single players but they would never do that.

I do know CCP actively encourages players to create alts, as can be seen by the many promotions they run for exactly this.

1 Like