CCP Hilmar, CCP Falcon, and CCP Goodfella reveal their plans for an Eve Era of CHAOS in this new interview!

Are you per chance Chris Roberts? Because that would explain A LOT.

All talk, no substance. Just some scamming.

4 Likes

Donā€™t even joke man.

Because it can.

If you drop the size of alliances and corps, limit the number of allies and hostiles you set in standings, you are forced to leave the rest neut.

If you remove corp/alliance tickers from overview from here, you remove the ability for people to identify neutrals as friends or enemies, which means in that battle your potential neut allies will be killed, or kill you.

This set up will absolutely destroy the super coalition sizes.

No Iā€™m not and for good reason, many players have alts in places they would never get them if they were on accounts used daily elsewhere in the game.
Some groups sort of frown upon you having alts in other alliances.

Iā€™m primarily a manufacturer (of big things that should go BOOM). The only time i have more than a couple of characters logged in at once is if a big job is ending and i need to start new jobs and move things to another place. I actually like this aspect of the game as it is challenging.
Unlike some, I havenā€™t spent my Eve career in highsec losing cheap ships to NPCā€™s

Many of my daily played characters have over 200 mil SP and i fly and own caps/supers.
Iā€™ve lived in nulsec for over 10 years, playing alongside and co-operating with many others, not stayed in highsec in an NPC corp for 11 years.

No offence but we play very different versions of the same (sandbox, play as you choose) game and you saying I am wrong is just a bit sad as you have no understanding of how or why i play the way i do.

They are, most are keeping a low as possible profile hoping CCP will stop trying to drive them to leave.

There is a lot of space not currently being used - That isnā€™t the same as it being ā€œfreeā€.
No small group in their right mind would go and take new space in the current meta without the backing of one of the Blocs - Which basically means they are no longer a small group.

You need Supers to take and hold space - Smaller groups have less of these so are at a huge disadvantage from day one. Small group trying to take new sov are at best content for their larger neighbours, until they give up and move away or join them.

CCP has found a great way to push players and small groups to join one of the Blocs and further beef up their control of Nul - And the Blocs didnā€™t have to do anything to convince CCP it was the best thing for the game (it isnā€™t btw)

Well, offense taken since thatā€™s what you intended in the first place or you never would have posted:

Unlike some, I havenā€™t spent my Eve career in highsec losing cheap ships to NPCā€™s

and

not stayed in highsec in an NPC corp for 11 years

By the way, the loss of those cheap ships was due to running all 60 Career Agents.

Yeah, so you say you mainly do manufacturing but you never really did answer why you need so many characters. Doesnā€™t matter anyway, Iā€™m sorry but I still think 28 characters spread out on over 15 different accounts is way overkill. However if you need that many accounts and characters to be successful in Eve, then more power to you.

1 Like

More ship battles.
Yes.

7 Likes

How long do you think it would have taken Tippia to utterly destroy our current crop of morons?

1 Like

An eternity. Because they simply ignore things they donā€™t like. They arenā€™t actually trying to learn.

4 Likes

It would be entertaining to watch them flounder in a pool of their own stupidity though.

Itā€™s been shown pretty well. They arenā€™t floundering much yet.

im pretty certain she could pull it off if i prop up her frozen corpse on a stick and twat them with it.

literally beat them about the head with her rather that the figurative methods of old.

man i miss the old forums.

7 Likes

This is now a Ralph thread. Preach!

2 Likes

This is now a good thread

2 Likes

Ralph, the hero that we both need and deserve.

Praise Ralph

1 Like

Well they are doing it without me.

ill get stuck in after i listen to the interview,
last thing id want is to come of like this fella.
currently redecorating the captains quarters
(you can only find so much blood, hair and teeth before saying feck it anyway and starting over),

5 Likes

That was an epic thread, UAE threads were always good.

I miss UAE

1 Like

That would be awesome! I first played the game on a monochrome screen. When I got my first colour screen I played it again from start to finish just to see the story in colour. Good memories.

2 Likes

Ahh the golden era.

Before EA bought up all the good studios and killed them.

Iā€™d love to see a 4k version of Day of the Tentacle.

3 Likes