CCP, I know what you are doing. It's going to backfire

Absolutely true. CCP has been on this program for a couple years now. Replace each player that has a friend active in the game with one that plays completely solo. Payment processing, ticket handling, and community management costs steadily decrease, and eventually cost almost nothing. This plan cannot fail!

Again, absolutely correct. CCP simply would not implement changes that a large portion of the player base is unhappy with. The facts clearly support this:

EVE Player Pop 2014-Feb2020

And of that which really gets under my skin, is how they are doing it by wrecking solo play via dumbing it down.

All they need to say, is that “it’s for new players” and it’s like they manage to flip a switch in the brains of people like yourself, turning any and all critical thinking off. Congratulations, you’re easy to manipulate.

“Think of the children” is being overused for a reason. The reason is that there’s easily manipulatable morons who stop thinking about it. They will defend anything that’s labelled as “for the children” and they will eat even the dumbest reasoning behind it, because they just stop thinking. Just like yourself.

Use your brain. It’s nonsense. New players don’t need this. Only absolute idiots need this, which has nothing to do with new players. New players didn’t need this crap for 16 years and this has nothing to do with survivor bias. Again: Use your brain. You have one in that skull of yours, I’m sure of it. Usually you’re not that dense.

What’s even worse is how you’re using the “think of the children” propaganda to make him look like he’s not thinking of the children. That’s not what smart people do. It’s like attempting to make yourself look good for “caring about children” and attempting to make him look bad for implying that he doesn’t.

That alone already deserves a massive “■■■■ off”, but I don’t want to go that far, because you can do better! No one with a functioning brain benefits from this. The huge amount of people hating it is evidence enough. You’re not that stupid, so please stop acting like you are and start thinking things through again before you defend them.

3 Likes

lol
ok yet-another-internet tough guy

2 Likes

Even on my first day trying to play this game I was not such a fkn moron I needed to be told I had just picked something up. Maybe if you had finished school you too would be able to know the things you only just did.

Kind of ironic seeing as how you can not even consider any opinion that differs even slightly from your own.

Also… “dumpass”. Lul.

We all know nobody - NOBODY - is going to “sweettalk” you or anything you say. As for the punch… idk… come at me brah?
You couldn’t punch your way through the empty Cheetoes packs and Pot Noodle pots to get to your own bloody door :'DDDDDDDDD

Почему вы печатаете эту ерунду здесь?

1 Like

You are free to leave whenever you want, kid.

Bring it? I’m waiting, tough guy.

1 Like

Yeah that’s why player numbers are at an all-time high

oh wait

1 Like

Choco is just a forum troll, ignore it.

I get your point. But keep in mind that since a few weeks I have been getting older players back in. I like how I don’t get asked for every transaction type (contract, reward, mission item, et c…) where it is. Yes people still forget but at least now there is a buzzer and a red dot they miss only on occasion. :wink:

It is more about people forgetting mission items, redeeming, accepting contracts. We cannot keep on hoping the new/returning players will be focussed enough not to miss things here and there. I don’t like them ending frustrated and quitting.

Keep your privilege(s) to RL. We all start out equal capsuleers in here.

Maybe you should post as ccp employee or do the goons run the game now. None in her/his right mind would say redpox is good. It is a damn disease and apparently infectious one :(.

1 Like

I aggree with this guy…so many nerfs and changes…I like to mine in high sec and that is now effing impossible with Triglavian shyte idea in place really …now I cant do the only thing that was left for me to do…I have 3 chars and have unsubbed one and am about to unsub the other two…so sad after 10 years of play !!! Wake up eve !

You know the trigs dont go to anoms, dont you?

2 Likes

The mission items that you are already clearly told about you mean? Or do you mean the redeemable items that are shown not only only the character screen every time you start the game until they are redeemed but also indicated by the icons in the bottom left of your game screen? Maybe you think that having a notification in the bottom right of your screen and an ingame mail as well as a whole window you can add to the shortcut bar are simply not enough regarding contracts?

Firstly it is not about “privilege” it is about not being a simpleton.
Lastly, we do not all start out equal as it would appear that some of us have a brain and some of you just want to swipe the screen to line up 3 flashing objects and win the game…

I do a lot of salvaging.

Originally I was like “Sweet, now I can keep track of what I pull in without stopping every 5 mins to check.”

Now Im like “F dis S”

Good riddance.

Yes, we can actually. EvE needs players with a brain, not more ■■■■■■■ idiots like you.

2 Likes

You do such a great job promoting this game and a postive atmosphere for this community. Thank you so much for what you bring to the table. Without the influence and perspective of players like you I’m not sure where we’d be.

3 Likes

Ignore that poster, classic case of internet hardman who does nothing but spread his toxic bile all over the forums. Report, ignore and move on.

2 Likes