CCP is at it again V2: Big Money Edition

wow thats the worst yet
instead of proper educating new players they want 5 bucks for a lost venture
not cool bruh

3 Likes

After the acquisition by PA the marketing is just going full tilt cash grabs and the monetization is one of the worst I have ever seen. Only thing to be done here is put it on blast on all streaming outlets, send messages to all the gaming magazines, and make a public outcry or they won’t change anything. Just how it is. Need to allow custom SKIN creations, approval, and sales.

You are running effective word of mouth advertising.

What in the world makes you think that people with the mindset that it’s fine to purchase temp skill packs, extractors, ISK, and SP are going to hate being able to buy a replacement ship?

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t care about them if they are okay with being exploited so much they deserve their fate.

Jokes on you CCP; I’m all the way unsubbed for weeks now … Really I’m not even upset about ■■■■ anymore… I’ll just play something else while you guys destroy a one of a kind hobby that is EVE… The last couple years since “chaos era” EVE Online has become like a series of bigger disappointments overlapping eachother… I really have reached my “I don’t give a ■■■■ anymore” moment watching the EVE economy…

Fix the game, or dont; maybe try to cash out with aggressive cash grabs as you nerf all the in game income and raise prices by 4x normal… but I promise at this rate you are trashing this work of art and masses of people are about to hit the “I dont give a ■■■■” point… The game is basically serenity anyways… look how that turned out… well good luck…

1 Like

Your posts would suggest otherwise.

I care for those who can be warned about the issue and will recognize it as bad and act accordingly and also to spread the word about the issue so more people discuss it on more platforms thus providing greater pressure against such practices.

i gave a lot of free 10 million fitted punishers to complete strangers
i find fun to do some practical helping to new players
they usually like it a lot
CCP should do it to ,

imagine a pop up to a new player …
lots your ship? that is normal , it happens all the time
have a free fitted combat frigate on us and go pew pew

so much better

2 Likes

Yeah I’d really hoped the launcher ads would be the limit to it, but it seems ccp has to integrate their bad deals into the client itself too now. Shame. I’ve been logging in less recently anyway, may as well pull the plug now and hope it makes a statement.

Why are you typing your name at the end of your comment? Do you have trouble reading usernames and are trying to make it easier for other people like you to see who’s actually writing comments? Sorry that I’m not signing this comment, I guess you’ll never know who I am.

Why do you care enough about it that you take the time to log in and create a snarky post about it?

…And what is the problem when player do this?

When or if you goto a soccer., football or hockey match do you not wear your teams colors?

CCP are a team just like that and they invite you onto their field and not just keep you standing on the sideline.

Nope.

Plus that’s a really bad analogy.

Where is your proof that the problem is when a player supports their team?

That’s because you’re the typical male: being with me last night and pretending otherwise in the morning :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Takes two to tango.

2 Likes

Which part of:

were you confused by?

:rofl: I hope for you it was worth it.

Can’t remember anything, I was drunk.

2 Likes

re: “Takes two to tango”

So we’re saying here is that both are at fault?