• Dial 3 to sell 1 mil Gecko for 1 bil ISKs
  • Dial 4 to buy 1 mil Gecko for 1 bil ISKs
  • Dial 5 to say gf
  • Dial 6 to say HTFU
  • Dial 7 to scan down a random signature
  • Dial 8 to jump through random stargate or wormhole
  • Dial 9 to warp to random anomaly or scanned down signature
  • Dial 0 to give away all your stuff, biomass and win EVE Online

Should work fine for all intents and purposes, I think you’re good. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

That’s because you are a whiny entitled dickswap.

2 Likes

It certainly can.

Have you heard of scientists and babyproofers? Companies and individuals pay money for their intelligence and common sense all the time.

Unless you believe you have neither (which is doubtful, you believe you are clearly smarter than everyone else), then how much would it cost for you to use that for something other than being rude on the internet?

2 Likes

Ahh, the wonderful world of nostalgia, where the past is always better. Tip: it wasn’t. Because people tend to ignore the bad stuff.

2 Likes

Space Invaders was great, though…

1 Like

Missile Command is better

1 Like

Dirty MCist!

1 Like

Strategic Bomber is a harder takeout that your smelly Mother Ship

:rage:
NOW YOU DONE IT!!!

2 Likes

Purple Drahzi follow Purple Leader.

Purple!

Pfff green

Asteroids you curs; closely followed by Pong.

2 Likes

we need more real players like u in eve and in every other mmo!

u got my vote in the next CSM election!!!

1 Like

5000years of human history in 1 short video lol

good job!

2 Likes

Learn to phone. Dial 0 to submit a ticket.

Oh, The classics!

–Gadget remembers

1 Like

That’s the one where you had to stop the bombs from nuking your city? I think its in the start of the Terminator 2 movie, when John Connor is at the arcade. That was actually quite fun.

2 Likes

No cogent argument in opposition?

It is said that Eve is hard and as a result it filters out players who are considered beneath others and unwelcome. It is a shame that such filtering doesn’t remove the schoolyard behaviours of children engage in name calling.

Scientists, such paragons of knowledge, yet here we are with some of the largest economies on earth still convinced that climate change science is some mystic grey area.

If only CCP hadn’t fired Quant maybe the Eve economy wouldn’t be as broken as what it is now. Its one thing to hire talent, its another to get over the ego and listen to what the message is, especially when its against the grain.

If I was smarter than everyone else in Eve I’d be sitting on a much bigger pile of PLEX than the sad pittance I currently possess.

The intent wasn’t to be rude, it was to answer the question asked. To some, getting an answer to the question is the whole point of asking it in the first place. In the current turbulent state of EVE, it feels like a lot of questions are being ignored.

Yes, it gets ignored and later on down the road, the exact same bad things happen.

Actually I’m in favour of this, since at least it wouldn’t be a candidate from one of the big blocks and if there’s anything that makes my gameplay easier its another ~2500 pilots in crappy destroyers carrying 200 million in loot for the gankers to target instead of my orthrus.

Why does zKill say you are recycled? What’s the story there? Disposable alt reborn? Ballot stuffing account? Branch stacker? Or just a name collision with someone from back in the day?

Fat chance.

1 Like

because my girlfriend sucks in eve (pls dont tell her lol) also it had something to do with my birthday(my char got now the same creation date as my rl birthday, i love that!!) and the thing i was gone for 3-4months and i wanted a fresh start!

happy now? or still mad because i dont like crybabies and carebears? in my opinion they destroyed every mmo in the last 10years so dont be mad, it just a fact :wink: