CCP killed highsec PvP

So what is the issue with watch-lists as they were before? They were easy intel, inability to hide, or fear of the inability to hide.

A number of the war deckers wanted notifications removed so they had to scan the list. That is a good start, we talked about extending the ability of locator agents to add if they were online and increasing the numbers that they would report on, I suggested in return that with locator agents that if the target had high standings with that agent they would also warn the defender. Putting a bit more risk in there for the war decker and perhaps emboldening some more aggressive players to have a shot at them.

From what I have been told the watch list is not coming back as such, however put yourself in the shoes of hunters who find out where someone is using a locator, they head over there and find them logged out, not much fun for their time is it. We don’t want to make it super easy, but it is a game after all.

We have also discussed war dec holidays for people who fight back and of coure the issue of neutral RR. If you want to add stuff to help people on both sides to find common ground to make it work better for all then please do. The thing is that it is easy to sit there being bitter and negative, but putting forward ideas is a good thing.

1 Like

As someone who used this line extensively over the years I am quite offended by you using it without giving proper credits. This is my line and you can’t just passively claim ownership without mentioning me.

You may buy a valid license, guilty for one year, for 10 Million ISK.

2 Likes

For one I haven’t really done any whining, nor requested any form of pat on the head. Not sure if you think i’m someone else or what.

Either way, your original position was that talking about something before you have a solution to it is a bad idea. This is so obviously incorrect as to not warrent an explenation, however I’d point out that the guy up top whining about things he has no solution for was a catalyst for this discussion. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the value in even a poorly worded whiny catalyst, that strikes up further conversation about a relevant issue.

I’m shocked this basic concept eludes you.

1 Like

Doms and my proposal are very similar.
Only some specifics are different.
The categories of change are the same.

You can read his doc in the link above in this thread by Ralph.

Ok.
This is a game issue on a game forum.
I think you are a crap, troll poster, but I dont hate you.

1 Like

You just keep on giving lol
Just like Dryson

Ok. I’ll bite.
Why do you hate me?

This isn’t a confessional.

3 Likes

1- What Keno said

2- if you don’t know I have nothing to add lol

So you hate someone in a game we have never interacted in, cos you dont like my posting on a forum.

Ok.
Hate me all you want.
IDGAF, and dont hate you.

Haters gonna hate, I guess.
I have no emotional involvement with you at all.

I swear I’ve seen priests with less pentup “tension” than you two.

4 Likes

Why so angry and off-topic?

The simple fact that you angrily claimed my own words were in fact yours points to the opposite.
The simple fact that you went as far as ignoring me because I was right also goes that way.

As far as I’m concerned, only knowledgeable players working together can brainstorm a solution to the current state of wars. Not people who think they know stuff when they’re in fact only clueless about what happens. :slight_smile:

Back on ignore you go.

I have no interest in wasting time on someone that involves personal hate in a PC game and demonstrably, repeatedly posts like a troll.

Your proposal is a ripoff of my suggestions that I have argued/developed for years against vehement resistance, in hundreds of posts, whilst you threw peanuts at me from the gallery. Never once did you support them, when I posted them. I paved the way, with nothing from you except problems. Now, they are “your doc”. Have at it.

1 Like

I’m an engineer by blood and a technologist by trade, so I thought I pretty much owned the pantheon of cursing and swear words. But you sir, today, have humbled me. I am reminded that there is always more to reach for. More to learn. More to accomplish.

I’m adding this one to my arsenal. Thank you.

Carry on.

4 Likes

Quote me on that lol
It’s easy to see you can’t take negative criticism

But that’s none of my concern (or this thread’s for that matter :D)

No worries, it’s a favorite of mine,
it seems to imply that the thing was fine at one point but has since been subjected to some rampant edjitry, leaving it thus.

1 Like

it’s not supposed to be fair

Your misunderstanding of other peoples playstyles is still fairly apparent. Why would I wait out a timer? I just went to the trouble of becoming a target to everyone and you automatically assume I want to hide like you. It’s kind of telling, how you assume people think. The criminal timer is the objective, the non-suspect time is waiting.

3 Likes

I’m not reading Australian in that list so there is only so far you can reach :wink:

1 Like

Hi-Sec PvP … why?? The whole point of hi-sec is to suppress PvP. Why do you want to PvP there?

2 Likes

FTFY…