CCP launcher team incompetence strikes again or...?

No, definitely not. EVE isn’t particularly relaxing at all, unless you also find Death Metal relaxing, but then you’re ■■■■■■ up anyway.

CCP Wrangler:

“EVE is a dark and harsh world, you’re supposed to feel a bit worried and slightly angry when you log in, you’re not supposed to feel like you’re logging in to a happy, happy, fluffy, fluffy lala land filled with fun and adventures, that’s what hello kitty online is for.”

3 Likes

So you’re going to downgrade 20 accounts to alpha (we won’t dig to deeply into why you need 20 paid accounts), bear in mind that only one of them can log-in at any one time.

Good riddance.

1 Like

Thread moved to out of pod experience.

i agree with most posts here: having 20+ accounts and willing to stop playing because one day you have to relink the 20 accounts due to a bug in launcher seems… inadequate
Maybe it is not CCP/eve the problem, but the importance eve has in your life?
i mean, what happens in real life when a monopoly game is cancelled because your sister decides to go and do some shopping? ? you leave the party and break with your friends and family?
eve should stay a game, something optional, for leisure. Not something so important that you want to pay 20+ accounts and cannot stand a bug in launcher anymore

maybe you should do a break, and go and do some sport, etc…

They usually can fix it, so, do not despair.
Also, do not expect more than it’s worth.
(no comments about too many tickets or interfering against them)
(Also, they can delay input if they are overloaded, sort of time dilation TiDi ™ ® , until sorted.
Competently interfering against the interference without causing illegal interference.
Such as in this as if Moved to the Out of Experience thread. )

After reading the OP’s laziness , I suggest them (he/she) to pay the repair costs which would give them full power or not.
I’m not going to comment about what they would do if they could not log in.
User complained about automated login process , like, why don’t just make them a free login bot, but never use it, and give them the rights to the code instead, unless the contract expired and they were not supposed to write it here…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.