CCP lost out on my $500 for PLEX

From CCPs perspective, they want people to buy PLEX throughout the year, not just when its discounted.

This guy was going to drop 500 on EVE, even without discount, but didnt due to recent news.

No matter how you cut it, that is bad for CCP.
No money, no honey.

2 Likes

Actually, you are confused.

That is not an insult. The vast majority of the Eve player base is confused on the same point. The REAL game is the meta-game, which the CSM members play very very well, and often. Eve is just the platform they play their game on, for much more tangible rewards than in-game ISK.

most of the people that got canned while proclaiming they were VR some were community based and not vr because of closing thoe whole ATL location.

1 Like

Hahaha, firstly code does as it does, and people find what code does as disgusting, however since you find their post distasteful you now understand why people find code behavior as disgusting, understanding the other side when we are the other side, interesting.

1 Like

Amazing. Even with that innocuous comment, Ima managed to harvest your sweet sweet tears.

Well done.

3 Likes

The really funny and sad thing about all the Fozzie hate is that he’s not even responsible for everything he gets blamed for, he’s just the public face for decisions and designs that got made by an entire team of people that a ton of devs had feedback on and worked on.

Heck if you count the Eve Game Designers and then count who posts forum threads it’s pretty certain that Fozzie has been the public face of stuff he may not even have worked much on, he’s just more comfortable being the public face/community punching bag.

Seriously people, learn how game dev works. These rants are just embarrassing to the entire community…

3 Likes

I know how you feel OP. I was going to drop $1000 on PLEX but now? I don’t think so.

Yup, that’s totally something that was going to happen.

1 Like

He claims he was going to spend $500. That’s possible, but unlikely, in my opinion.

What’s certain is he started a drama thread.

1 Like

Yes, I really cried, sadly.

Yeah, and we can all tell he really would, the lie detectors we have are amazing aren’t they? We all know this guy and how many donations he did and have solid proof he did them and not just words, right?

Come on get real, there’s a good chance he is just saying this for the show and trying to make people worry or some crap, but in the end nobody cares because he is making a silly kind of complaint in the most predictable way, the “Oh I was going to buy this but I don’t like what happened sooooooo…” way.

Not a very good one.

Here’s what I would have done:

CCP, this is $500, my 500 dollars. Two old notes, three new notes:

AND THIS IS THE CLOSEST YOU’LL GET TO IT, CCP!!!

Because I’m not spending it. I was going to spend it on PLEX today, but not anymore, not today.

HOW DARE YOU, CCP!!! HOW DARE YOU FIRE 100 PEOPLE! THEY WERE GOOD PEOPLE, CCP! THEY WERE GOOD PEOPLE, THEY DID THEIR JOBS, THEY CAME IN EVERY DAY, THEY WORKED HARD, HOW DARE YOU! Except for CCP Fozzie, BUT YOU DIDN’T FIRE HIM! WHY, CCP, WHYYYYY!!!

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ■■■■ STRAIGHT, CCP, OR YOU’LL DESTROY THIS GAME! AND IF YOU DO, SO HELP ME, YOU’LL NEVER SEE MY 500 DOLLARS.

NEVER!

Cyril Methodius

7 Likes

same result in my eyes, but in a more crybaby manner

1 Like

funny CCP can sell this crowd a piece of the Brooklyn bridge and they’ll believe it… they went with the same PR statement as they did Dust514 and World of Darkness

“we’re going to reinvest and focus more on eve online”… I call bullchit… sorry they’ve used that line before… until we see rapid change this place is on life support… and no one can tell me anything about how Proud ccp is for having this less amount of active players EVER in the game.

2 Likes

Not really. We all understand history and how things work.

We just don’t all come with some BS feigned outrage, but in true EVE spirit we’ll mock people that do.

1 Like

how is 500 impossible but people have dropped thousands, 1 guy even dropped 15k for a ship

Could make a nasty joke about who is really doing the crying because of this, but will refrain.

Maybe you enjoy their tears as well, but I dont.

While it’s not a good thing for the 100 employees laid off, it’s a very good thing for eve.

So, what you’re saying, is CCP should eat any losses, just to make sure people are employed?

Cam alt.

Wow, well done!