CCP made me an offer I could not decline, so here I am

Sure the server is down, but that never bothered me, it’s the dusty salt of forum PvP that I enjoy!

My link still drives me past the graveyard of the old forums, I gave the ghosts a cheery wave. Then arrived here to the usual sounds of fray.

The rehash of slippery slopes and ad hominems as the newbies flail at each other with their humanities degrees, to the clash of white knights erect with honor, to the bitter vet taking their daily digestive biscuit as they ruminate on the bittersweet symphony of our digital Eden, to the steadfast workhorses who chat daily and always give a hand if they can to the earnest young squire about to charge to their death.

The tide of the forums is ever the same; we have the ebb of those wanting others to have less and the flow of those wanting themselves to have more. This ebb and flow is the battlefield; our text, our slings and arrows.

Forums are ocean-watching. Relaxing.

I hope to perhaps do some solo mining for a bit over the next few weeks, after CCP lured me here with a half-price promise and some shinies, and it’s been nice to pop in and see some familiar forum stars.

I wish you all the very best.

10 Likes

Hello and welcome back to eve.

I gotta say that was a very colorful and eloquent introduction, definitely a nice read.

Hope you have a long and rewarding career here in Eve.

Hi Hir! Good to see you back.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

Don’t forget your CODE mining permit.
:white_medium_square: « And your salt lick!

1 Like

2 Likes

Sorry, but your wordsmithery sucks. I’m glad you mine. Someone has to do it. I’ve mined in the past, but no more.

And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o’er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprise of great pitch and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry
And lose the name of action.

Nerd.

Like this?

Least he was original and not simply quoting a certain mr shakespeare :slight_smile:

1 Like

You missed his plagiarisation of Shakespeare then. :yum:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.