CCP plans to remove PvP from HS

I’ll repeat, percentage wise it’s nothing and they only catch the dumdums. Dumdums no one cares about.

gankers in highsec and claocky campers in null only catch dumdums.

So why are you whining about it.

that’s the problem. Some players share personal balanced view of things but you think I’m whining.

So far none of your posts, in any thread, were anything other than nonsense or whining. You don’t give “balanced views”, if you think you do then think again.

If ganking only affects a very small percentage of the player base and it can only hit the laziest of the lazies then, if anything, it’s under performing. Whining about it thus makes zero sense from a “I give balanced views” standpoint.

1 Like

that’s your opinion. You don’t have proof otherwise. I don’t care if you destroy each other in game. I’m not indebted to anyone because I’m pure solo player. I don’t care about your opinion.

1 Like

So why should anyone care about yours?

2 Likes

Im not a miner, quite the opposite. Then CCP should nuke the autopilot function. High sec ganking is technically an exploit of the autopilot system is it not.

Im not hating on anyone, its just a view. Im aware of the killboard of CODE. :joy: its just not my playstyle tbh.

Quite frankly we all want this game to be larger and more content, but nerfing those hs issues will generate more content. A new player losing a mining barge killing all their assets in one bang. Then that player rage quitting. Is the cause of decline. Not the main, just an opinion

Secondly i will contradict myself by saying if you are hauling 10bil worth of stuff afk then you deserve it. So theres a 50 50 split here.

Additionally I like the idea of a dynamic security status eve wide. Makes sense, be interested in seeing how it plays out

Indeed!

No one is also indebted to me. I will not lost a ship if no one cares about my opinion. In the end I just represent my own playing style and not anyone else.

I would absolutely love to see classic eve from say ten years or so ago. There is no disputing that eve was more alive back then with significantly higher numbers of people logged in.

Actually there is… huge fleets of bots were everywhere and quite obvious if you ever tried to catch one. Character count was much larger, but only CCP knows if player (aka “people”) count was higher.

I can’t see this ever happening though. They would have to super nerf PvE activities in high sec to balance it out. We’re talking moving all level 4 missions to low and null, same with incursions. Not being able to use an abyssal filament over a level 3 and no exploration site over a 4. The amount of tears that would result from this would flood the world several times over.

CCP has made some reckless decisions over this last year. With that said, this would be suicidal though

and if they made a mechanic, where you personally had to mine, refine and build your own replacement ship and modules?

Good answer!

Also, CCP Convict “telling it how it is”…

1 Like

Local everywhere was far more active than it is today.
That’s what she’s talking about.

The decline of activity in local began in 2013 and hasn’t yet fully recovered.

2 Likes

It is not. An exploit is abuse of a game mechanic that is functioning in an unintended fashion. Auto pilot works exactly as intended (warping players to 10km from the gate). Pilots who choose to use AP know they will be arriving at a distance from the gate, and accept the time in space slow-boating to the gate as a risk trade off in exchange for being able to not interact with the game. They chose that risk, and gankers are free to capitalize on it by using their slow-boat window as a chance to attack them.

Not really. I’ve been playing since 2013 and exploration was always a sizeable fraction of my play time (by 2015 I’d probably been to every constellation and was one of those pissed when they screwed up the BM system recently) – I can’t speak to local in HS, but in null it was always highly concentrated to a tiny number of systems and pockets as it is now.