Ccp response needed. whats being done to lower plex prices

Why? CCP make the whole game, for all of us.

The only person keeping you in the low income area is yourself.

2 Likes

As a PLEX trader it is pretty simple how the price is rising or falling

Relationship between Demand and Supply

PLEX price is mainly driven from Skill Extractor Demand/Suppy

That’s it

No secrets. nothing

1 Like

Notice how when the price of PLEX decreases then stabilizes these threads suddenly die.

2 Likes

plex sale 25% discount

1 Like

Nah.

They just cloaked and walked away from the keyboard.

They’ll be back. :wink:

Gadget - watchin’ local

Yes, there is a PLEX sale, but that is not it. The price of PLEX stopped going up, decreased a bit, and then stabilized. Now it will drop again for the duration of the sale…then it will rebound and these ding-a-lings might return and complain about the price rebounding.

New players simply need to join a nulsec corp and make a months sub in a few hours (less than 10 hours).

If players stay in high sec then they would need to grind for a few weeks to do the same.

I’m curious how a new player should be able to reach such an income (150m+ per hour) consistently. Please, explain it to us.

With plex expensive or to cheap I will stay as alfha
because math don’t lie I cam buy a nice release game for 50 or 100 € and thats it no mor payments you dont loose status if you dont pay .

On the other hand could be allowed to pay your account with alpha character but that doesn’t mean that you can do, because my experience shows me that it is not viable.
Restrictions for alfhas are so many that I think are allowed only to increase the amount of available targets

Well if a new player in high sec wanted to earn that much without being in nulsec, they would need to run missions for an hour and claim the rest on a burner mission.

If anyone who can fit a T1 exhumer mines ice in nul they will have 150m in half the time, around 5 hours. I rack up around 250m-500m in 3 hours, so 150m a new player can definatly get in 5…

Exhumers? Burner Missions?

Sweetie,
What is your definition of a New Player?

–Baffled Gadget

2 Likes

That doesn’t really fit to your original claim that a new player can make his money to plex (let’s say 1.6b) in less than 10 hours. Your 500m per hour maximum is just enough to make the money in this time.

If a new player finds an activity where he can easily and consistently make 30 to 40m per hour (ratting in a VNI should be around that, a little more when skills get better), he is lucky. This means 40+ hours.

If someone is capable of running burner missions efficiently, he shouldn’t have problems with Isks per hour (assuming gameplay focussed on that, of course).

500 million in 3 hours from a T1 (mining barge), or a T2 (exhumer)?

Neither seems very reasonable and T2 isn’t ‘new player’.

T2. Mining barge it will take 10 hours.

Or, instead of being lame and mining, join a nullsec corp, train into a VNI and rat to your hearts content. Hell, even joining a corp is optional; just camp Provi and use the renters space for ratting.

Don’t mine.

That’s fine, alternatively you could pay the subscription fee and have access to all of the things.

How many of those “one time purchase” games will have an online multiplayer presence in a decade? If you wish to keep playing well known titles online, you end up buying the new version every year or so, because a large part of the online community for those games generally migrates to the newer game when it’s released.

Alpha clones are there to:
A: Give new players a trail that’s not time but ship restricted, it gives a player long enough to decide whether or not Eve is their thing, as well as try out various play styles without being pushed for time.

B: Provide limited ship access for returning players without them having to stump up for a subscription

What they’re not there to do is offer the opportunity or means of easily acquiring enough isk to purchase a PLEX; it’s certainly within the realms of possibility to PLEX straight from alpha, but it’ll require knowledge, and probably friends that oblige you by providing opportunities for isk earning.

1 Like

you can be flying a t1 mining barge in a couple of days, under a month for decent skills. you can be in a t2 exhumer with very solid skills in under 3 months. (I know this because thats how long my training queue for my mining alt is)

so the real question here is, how new is new? sure someone a day old won’t be pulling in 100m+ an hour, but why would we ever expect them too? under a month though? maybe possible, 3 months, easily. that really doesn’t seem like too long of a wait.

1 Like

Hello mister plankton
“Now you know, and what you choose to do about it is up to you” > just to inform you, i hang my accounts in a tree in the Alpha quadrant…
“Highsec mining has been garbage tier income for all 10 years I’ve been playing.” > well it will be ■■■■ for the next 10 years so goodby than…
“Don’t blame CCP for that.”> and i blame ccp for it you know why ? i pay for 3 accounts with a 80 million caracter ,i dont want to be a part of dictators and people
i am a solo HS miner something what people does not want to understand
i feel being neglected by the difference of income for solo in the different systems and everybody can say you have concord protection well concord i never needed them i can protect my own

see it this way : after ten years ccp does not have the goods where i asked for in the shop they run
they are in for the money ,and it feels like a rip off
that back fires on them

its a game what costs some money, people still forgetting that…
it has become a private game for followers of some dictators in space

its just not my ballgame, missing the captains chamber allready ,but thats the direction they want to go

fine
the only thing they gave me (where i am very proud of) they put me on a statue …what i see as the remains of the real wonderfull people of EVE
ask yourself will you be on a statue ,or just a clone following orders in 0.0
well no thank you…
we are all getting old i supose…

1 Like

What does this have to do with PLEX prices? Are you upset that you cannot earn enough via HS mining to make one or more PLEX…via an activity literally everyone can do as soon as they undock the first time? You don’t see where the issue is? That you have picked a low return activity and are now, apparently, griping you can’t make enough ISK with it to earn one or more PLEX, yes? Or are you just upset with the emergent order of the game, where NS is dominated by alliances and coalitions?

2 Likes

Excuse me, but what do you mean by this? Especially the “emergent” part?

Thank you.