CCP. Skins, please

see buy right into their marketing. skins only $25 (i mean totally a value buy at that) you just need to pay $40

Wtb, googly eyes for avatar.

12 Likes

I dare say the innevitable end point of self painting players apon a thorax, will forever deny us that pleasure of climatic ship art

Why do you think we wanted it in the first place?

You may be right but I really hope not… I’m not asking for full customization… a few licenced skins from something like hello kitty or marvel or even burger king or Pepsi would be hilarious.

But if thats not possible then I just want CCP to step up to the plate. Give us a Caracal with an emblazoned falcon on the side or a Kronos brick that’s jet black with like a “cracked” look with molten red veins or something with some cool logo like a spear and shield or something. Or you know for next pride day make a rainbow abbadon so you can shoot your rainbow beams and it can be a double rainbow.

I just want some cool, outside the box, flashy, skins. CCP have shown they can do it, I want to hold them to the standard.

1 Like

CCP share’s your ship models with us and let us know what resolution you need and we will make some epic skins for you guy’s :smiley:

1 Like

“Ship customization pic”

That is fantastic :smiley: Wow imagine that!

We need more camo skins!

2 Likes

people are free to pay what they want, and more revenue for CCP is usually a good thing. Most of the expensive skins are cap and super cap skins so I assume most owners can easily afford to buy the skins with plex. Would be interesting to see data on people paying cash and turning that into skins though.

1 Like

Nonsense. The Machariel I linked above is perfectly camouflaged when parked among a flock of flamingos.

2 Likes

You mean the one with a dick on it? That one?
The googly eyes Avatar would be good for a laugh.

3 Likes

Agreed some comic relief skins would be amazing like that titan!

But they still insisted that they will keep Serenity alive…That’s probably why we can’t have nice things.

I want them for the Orca and a porpoise

I’d like to see alliance level skins. Interbus and Hazard Control were good starts. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s puzzling why CCP has not availed themselves of the many things their enthusiastic players would have / would do for them at no cost. The amazing amount of effort EvE players have expended on outside EvE-related everything over the years demonstrates clearly that CCP could / could have tapped into the willingly-offered-for-free talents of their playerbase.

3 Likes

Well i rather want art team to work on something else than skins

2 Likes

Yea let the players do the skins :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

An interesting idea I’ve always had would be to add a skin “workshop” similar to what steam has for games like CS:GO. The most popular skins get added to the game, etc.

1 Like

Is it though?
The forums were effectively weponised long before I got here, no doubt we would do similarly with a skin workshop