CCP to implement a better mechanic for killrights

I have not yet had all my coffee, the post below was supposed to go to thread:

Please feel free to both accept my apology and roast me for my posting error, my “T2 multispectrum forum hardeners” are on and good to go!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Folks, do not be fooled by the criminal doublespeak, they try to sow confusion where there is none. We are the New Eden Police Force, we are striving to be the good guys* and those supporting justice and order are the kinds of players we look to attract to our ranks.

We have rules of engagement which are monitored and debated by our Security Council. If you or anyone you know has been wrongly blown up by our members we have team of empire lawyers and HR representatives you can contact which review each and every kill. If a member steps out of line there are reprimands, name callings, and maybe even a boot from the corp.

• Don’t mistake us when we say “we are the good guys” for what YOU might think a more real world “police force” looks like. We maybe aren’t the best guys, and we are a tad more vigilante and a good bit less white knight than we may be painted by our foes. We think in the brutal world of New Eden which includes clone technology this is a step in the right direction. Your first kill IS the warning shot.

Our low sec rules of engagement are a good bit more aggressive because it is low sec for golly gees sake. If you have a suspect timer you are suspect and nearly every Eve player at least considers taking a shot at you. We are no different and make judgment calls based on intel, situational context, and our directives. If we suspect you are associated with criminals we may blow you up, whether you are in a venture or a catalyst. If we make a mistake we will own up to it, but we do not generally attack pilots simply to take their assets or dictate what we think their playstyle* should be. That is what separates us from the criminals.

• No, us shooting at gankers is not us seeking to dictate a playstyle, it’s an in game response to in game activities.

This corp was formed by those who wanted to ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING and fight back against gankers, criminals, and the lawless philosophies they represent. If that is an in game purpose you are interested in supporting or joining then contact us: -NEPF.

If that is something you oppose then we will see you on grid somewhere around town to shoot at you and play this crazy spaceship game we all love.
o7

1 Like