CCP wnts me to go to LowSec but I say No No No

Sure:

https://esi.evetech.net/latest/#!/Universe/get_universe_system_kills

The description of what the kills endpoint provides is pretty clear.

1 Like

Looks more confusing than helpful ā€¦

Because you need to think about it, analyze the data, before jumping to conclusion, something not everybody is willing to do on its spare time.

ok so:
in the 7-8 jumps aramachi has

• Erila
  • Kedama
  • Sujarento
  • Tama

as possible destinations. All of them are in low sec (truesec from 0.448 to 0.282)

Iseinaros on the other hand has a lot more systems, I canā€™t list them all ^^
But yes, in them you have 16 possible LS systems and ~double that many in HS.

I guess itā€™s time for me to harvest more data ā€¦

I have a .4 limit, .4 is the unexplored frontier where all the wild things are. I much prefer to play in the light, plenty of things to do here. I donā€™t mind the self-imposed demarcation at all, itā€™s nice to have part of the game with a sign up saying ā€œHere Be Monstersā€. Gives the game-world a little mystery. Even if the spice is just a bunch of hooligans playing in their designated sandpit. Good on them I say.

Btw, OP, in all seriousness:

I like how you fit the title to a song and linked it.

Well done!

If you could give me an idea on how you are collecting this data it would be appreciated. So far the only method(s) I have come up with are tedious as well as very time consuming.

One more thing. I am pretty sure I got a HiSec escalation at least once from Aramachi. Perhaps two? Unfortunately I do not remember how many jumps away they were.

I continue to clear them in that system though if someone else does not. If only because I want them to respawn elsewhere.

A good low sec ratter cloaks first.

If you know a way of releasing probes while cloaked then please feel free to let me know.

Amy needed rehab. You need lowsec.

1 Like

Sorry, what I meant was I cloak before you launch your probes cause I donā€™t want to get blowed up. ā€œCloak first, ask question later.ā€ - Lfodā€™s Low Sec Survival Rule #1

erverytime you intend on doing anoms, you write the system and the list of anoms you did
for each anom, if comander you write comm, if escalation you write dedX:ssytem

example:

barkrik
angref com
angref ded5:gulfonodi

inder
angden 

means I did two angel refuges in barkrik, one got me a commander and the other a ded5 in gulfonodi system
I also made an angel den in inder, which did not provide me an escalation nor commander

I write with 3-letters for faction-soecific-type eg anghidhid is an angel hidden hideaway.

I only got 1 escalation so far, over 20 anoms, fell bored and stopped it.

I decide BEFORE I run the anoms, if I write them or not.

Iā€™m very seriously considering recording an EVE theme cover of ā€œRehabā€ by Amy Winehouse, with OPā€™s title on LS.

Ill see what I can put together next week and get appropriately sauced.

If I do not get an escalation within 10 runs I usually stop and go do something else. Otherwise I keep going till I have 2-4 and then go run them all.

Ironically, I started skilling up up for a Tengu and then discovered part way I could not run a 4/10 with it because of gate restrictions. So much for my dream of one ship to do them all (I still went ahead and got one but it does not get that much use).

Anyway, from now on I believe I will start keeping track of when I get an escalation.

You know I believe I will watch that when it comes out. Please post a link here when it is ready.

ā€œThey wanted me to go to Low-Sec but I said No-No-Noā€

Thanks for info, care to buy a highsech carebear a tengu. You can contact to me for 0isk.

But seriously just because you can live in low sec, it doesnā€™t make it easy for everyone. I think some people underestimate, experience, skill points, and ships.

You are saying that your tengu can live in lowsec - I believe you. Try it in a venture and then I give you props.

High sec is very different to low. Like the difference between a 4/10 and a 5/10.

Props to you again.

Was huffing gas in venture in a 0.3 system this weekend. I am now mining an R32 moon in low sec, in a procurer, as we speak. Both of those are the appropriate ships for the job and I judge the reward to be worth the risk.

If someone does not think low sec anything is worth the reward (yes, even in a cloaky tengu) then they should just not do it. Sometimes EvE really is that simple and we are the ones who overthink it. No point complaining about it though. You pays your money and makes your choices.

1 Like

So much stupid.

I agree. risk vs reward

1 Like

Good post, an actually helpful post. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.