CCP You failed again

This seems quite appropriate at this point:

Credit to u/arenthor (Reddit - Dive into anything)

Maybe next time, turn up to contest a timer.

lmao stop crying dude.
We get it. It is ok.
Unfortunately the game is still broken no matter which side gives you the hard on and that is a fact even though it makes you feel uncomfortable.

1 Like

What ever happened after the cloud testing? I know it might be years off but that would be just in time for my retirement.

Whatever you are referring to happened while I was on my last break, I think, since it isn’t ringing any bells. The only recent testing I can recall related to performance were for either client-side effects or non-combat performance (like the demo chips and servers for market performance improvements that were tried in mid-2020, and the ongoing suspension of bounty payouts and proactive kill right notifications to improve client-side performance).

Edit: Aether Wars? No news on that front as far as I know - per the @CCP TIDI Eve Server Hardware thread it isn’t something that could realistically be installed directly into EVE in its current state - it would be more like a full migration into a new codebase. I think we’d have to see a suspension in new content deployment for a while for it to happen, because otherwise the new codebase would never be able to get done and caught up to the current codebase for a Lift & Shift style migration of the various databases (accounts, characters, assets, etc).

1 Like

Damm, I’m looking. But kinda off topic.

At least your leadership understand reality and don’t find it necessary to cry in the forum, but instead actually try to get on the front foot ahead of time:

AGAIN, no matter what the opinion of the play or action is THE GAME IS STILL BROKEN lmao.
Stop with the emotional crap already and look at the cold hard facts.
You can look at it in any way you want rofl but the simple fact that CCP failed at delivering same performance for all people = game IS broken.

Yes. It’s a fact that if the situation was reversed, you wouldn’t be here crying for equality for the other side.

You are only here crying because it impacted you in a way that hurt your feels.

That’s a fact that is demonstrated by no previous thread being started by you in relation to any previous fight where you won.

The whole thread is a hypocritical whine.

I knew you are partial the second you started talking.
This is my first post on this toon. So…?

BUT the thread title = CCP you failed again.
If you think CCP did well then good luck and fly safe lmao.

Well, at least PGL has the sense to recognise that you guys knew what the risk was and had issues in timings.

Much better than just whining in the forum like this is your personal venting platform.

So you knew the risk before hand, yet where is your thread raising this issue with CCP ahead of the fight?

You are just whining now because you were affected. It’s pure tears and nothing more.

If you read PGLs post you would realize that he said exactly same thing I did rofl.
In this state this game relies on trying to figure out physical server limitations and not the game itself. The WHOLE THING is broken
Stop with the goown/papi sucking and look at the big picture.
It is not that hard.

2 Likes

He didn’t say what you wrote at all.

You’ve so far cried about server performance. PGL engaged with CCP, because he understands the reality of physical limitations of technology. He didn’t come crying in the forum, blaming CCP and quitting the game, while you’ve done both in this thread.

His posts are completely rational where your leadership had tried to plan accordingly, because for all your whining, there just is a physical limit to performance. CCP don’t own a super computer with every system supported by an infinite cluster of servers. That’s just a fact and not anyone’s fault.

His posts are totally the opposite of yours.

Lmao no they are not. He is just more politically correct about it for OBVIOUS reasons.

Yeah, because obviously he is rational and a realist.

1 Like

No, because he is much closer to CCP than I am.
Dude just let it go already. You’re crying and trying way to hard. If winning like this gives you a hard on then go celebrate not talk on forums. I prefer to win when both sides are actually fighting, where skill and tactics matter and not because one sided couldn’t even fight back cause server is broken.

Also, you r crying when you guys actually tried to deliberately crash the node:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/kpd0kz/papi_attempting_to_crash_server_node_after/

Yeah, totally CCP’s fault for your cheating actions.

Which is why i said from the start LMAO.
THIS GAME IS BROKEN and relying on ■■■■ like this is WRONG no matter who does it.

1 Like

Becsuse you still can’t understand that there is just a limit to what is possible. You are here whining about the impossible, when you actually cheated to get the outcome that occurred.

Don’t cheat and the outcome might have been different.

ME cheated? you’re special kind of stupid that’s for sure.
And who talks about limits lol. You’re obsessed with this yet can’t comprehend the fact that the design of this game (ANY game actually) shouldn’t allow for such ■■■■ to happen in the first place.
When it does then it means THAT THE GAME IS BROKEN. rofl.

People who live in reality. If you don’t understand limits, and just expect a limitless game and infrastructure, then it’s no wonder you’ve quit several times.

Hope you enjoy winning the game now too.