CCPlease THANK YOU for the Login Rewards!

Well in Aiko’s case the customer is Princess.

We won’t be holding that back.

That’s you and you are and do whatever you wish.

I’m grateful for every little crumb. If you think that’s stupid then think that but you’re not going to make me change my mind so any further discussion would be sterile and not fruitful.

Contact CCP and demand what you think you deserve. I have no value-added for you. Sorry.

1 Like

Like asking for access to the cockroach ship on the test server.

1 Like

Is that one of the new ships that CCP put out in their upcoming update Equinox?
I saw pics of the new structure but are there pictures of the new ships?

I’m beginning to think that EVE players are some of the most entitled players in the industry.
This forum is full of players complaining and having fits -no pun intended - because they’re not getting this or that, asking things from CCP as if the devs could just do whatever they want regardless of consequences.
And when CCP gives them free stuff they still complain.

1 Like
1 Like

@Uriel_the_Flame Thank you for the link!

It looks more like a spider than a cockroach.
I read the specs on it. I was like :flushed:… and it’s a frigate?? Hundreds of thousands of cubic meters for cargo, 8 hardpoints, 20 targets… it appears to be stronger than a cruiser or even a battleship.

And players will be able to build/buy these frigates?

Nope.

This is a GMs (Game Masters) and CCP employees only asset. :wink:

:face_with_monocle: :psyccp: :face_with_monocle:

Though despite the stats it is not impossible to kill one:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/22231822

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It says it’s an “agent” ship… and now your reply leaves me confused.
But it’s ok, I’m confused half the time anyway.
I guess I will see for myself when Equinox is implemented and I can finally log into the game to go see the new POS up close.
o7

Shut your eyes for a moment and think of what it would be like to fry a cockroach ship on the test server.

:eyes:

I hate spiders I hate cockroaches and I haven’t gone to the test server yet.
That ship gives me the creeps!

1 Like

If you only knew how intoxicated frosty is right now then you wouldn’t be making fun of some missed spelt grammar.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I must apologise to Comrade Cloe for complaining about about the five year pig iron plan and the length of time it’s taking for my Trabant to arrive, and the lack of bananas.

No…wait. ‘Free’ ? There is no free lunch. When you get a ‘free’ bag of sweeties at the supermarket, you are paying for it anyway.

@ISD_Kai or @ISD_Traindriver
I think this thread has run it’s course.
Could you please close it?
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Those are premium assets, of course you will have to wait for them to become available, otherwise nobody would feel special for having one if you could just walk into a car dealership and purchase one. :wink:

These are so badd!! nom nom nom nom!! why cant I stop eating these dusgusting things nom nom nom!

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Free sp is always appreciated <3 ccp

3 Likes

Apparently there are no moderators on the weekend :woman_shrugging:

Maybe they are having a blast right now as part of the weekend and are intoxicated as well or maybe spend wholesome time with their families. :wink:

1 Like