Changes in the energy consumption of Ammar laser ships are needed

You don’t. But I’ve proven that you are trying to make arguments that the cap is a major problem when your fits destroyed are seriously suboptimal. We can point to several ships using lasers that are at or above par in pvp and used heavily in PVE. I’ve even put up a suggestion about fixing one of the problems you named in a way which minimally hurts the overall game balance, specifically tachs not fitting.

You just keep repeating the same point without engaging with any of the discussion attempting to figure out why or how big a cut or what besides “they make the ship unstable” is your reasoning.

Why in the world are you guys still wasting your time with this dude? It’s like talking to a tree at some point.

2 Likes

I know, which is why it’s surprising a smart guy like you still won’t „scroll up“ to respond to my post containing rebalanced energy consumption screenshots you requested of me, even when I’ve politely reminded you multiple times. This being the third time. I’m starting to think there’s a pattern of you not being a smart guy.

In this forum thread, I have already answered your question. If you can’t scroll the mouse wheel and read, that’s your problem. Don’t shift your problems from a sore head to a healthy one. And don’t forget, you’re not everything.

Look, let’s get this straight. Personally, I associate you as a person with very low mental abilities, and maybe even worse. Maybe I’m wrong, and you’re a very smart person in life, but I personally associate you with exactly that, with all the consequences that follow from this. I have already answered your questions many times and I see no point in repeating myself, it just won’t do anything. If you cannot read, understand, or comprehend what I have written, if you agree or disagree with what I have written, these are purely your problems, not mine.

1 Like

I gave a similar answer to James Babolin. Changes in the energy consumption of Ammar laser ships are needed - #141 by Cyberius_Mnemon

Woosh

They’re the only weapons that don’t reload properly.

Not really, I just want to help you identifying the ‘problem’, because so far nobody can see it but you. And that is a strong hint that it might not actually exist.

Entropic Disintegrators also switch ammo immediately.

Haha, I don’t think you know what I mean, I have only ever had trouble firing because of lasers crystals not loading properly.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.