How about we make scanning cans a suspect activity. ![]()
Nope, nope and more nope. I really hope you’re being sarcastic or something Arthur.
I thought it was funny… ![]()
nah, NPC cans not… Player ships: definitely ![]()
Well the Cherry Pi… sorry PVP’ers have been out in force tonight lmao what a moby
You’re probably exploring right behind a cherry picker.
Try a different route or region?
Its cool I’m just gonna keep posting here every time it happens, and if they do not sort it out i will start opening tickets and emailing them until they actually do something about it.
I wonder what support will do.
Maybe they can give you some helpful advice:
"You’re probably exploring right behind a cherry picker.
Try a different route or region?"
Plot twist: the cherry picker is their alt. ![]()
![]()
Na they can fix the fact people can scan containers, as suggested above, problem solved.
That would make cargo scanners inconsistent though when you cannot scan cargo with them.
My favourite anti-cherry picking change would be to add the pilot’s name to opened cans, like names also show on wrecks.
Then you can see who didn’t complete their sites and can hunt specifically them.
LOL that would not be a bad idea too, but the cans in relic/data sites could be sorted so they are not scannable.