Christmas 2017

well ccp did say years ago when they unveiled the jump graphics “we are at a point in the game where we can lose players”

well i did close all my accounts but 2 last month, so they lost 9 plex a month just from me. I can see why they dont have enough isk to buy virtual gifts this year :slight_smile:

CCP broke my heart with not receiving any xmas gift not even a thank you and not even an o7 show to wish us merry xmas or something… I didn’t get jack chit… so I decided to take it out on all charities… I kept my mofo money… now some cat in a distant land wont be able to feed for a year… or some dog that needed a hip-replacement wont receive it, and some kid in some distant land wont receive a free laptop and SIGN UP On my invite to eve online… yep ccp its all your fault… it is… all your fault…
shame!
shame!
shame!.

3 Likes

Dear CCP,

you guys better wake up and smell the reality coffee cause this year… your staying power will be tested. its obvious you’re slow… so ill explain it to you…

sending your paying playerbase best holiday wishes is a good thing… it shows you’re involved in our lives and like you claim to be… human!.. so if you cant stand criticism of any kind any longer… I reckon one day you will… cause that day of judgement is coming for you. im very offended how you ask the playerbase to donate to one of your funny looking charities and yet we cant even get a merry Christmas note on the fawking forums… in gaming world gamers look forward to the holiday specials and themes… its become a common thing… hell I even received free money from electronic arts during the holiday season… I got zilch from you… hell last year… I got a gift from you (aurum)… but you later took it away! ( thats cold-blooded bruh) and you didn’t even fix that… instead you asked us to spend!!.. im sorry you’re becoming like a begger company, only wanting us to spend, spend, spend and you not give anything in return…smh…

all you had to do was send me a note saying …“Hey! you spent $719.52 last year on eve online. here’s a Christmas gift! Merry Xmas!”… i need to step away… i feel like kicking someone and myself.

6 Likes

i think its just political correctness garbage
maybe they are afraid of offending religions

1 Like

BS… they did it in the past 4 yrs … this is the 1st time they said nothing at all!!!

1 Like

first time since ive started in 05 you had to work for your Christmas presents. Although we did have some galaxy wide deals where everyone in the game had to do something to x amount. with all the complaining ccp does about the economy you think they would quit encouraging more grinding.

Indeed, I expected at least the marshall BPC to drop in Project Discovery but no…

I expected at least some token collectable or rubbish in redeem items at Christmas… nothing.

CCP - Scrooge McDuck. Have some carbon (and not even that)…

I heard that silence can be offensive too.

I think its just that Falcon only posted one post in a christmas wishes thread and only few have seen that. Also there was video from CCP but not everyone have seen it.
As for gifts, I think Omegas should have got some free gift like a ship or something.

yes its a form of aversion racism
like when an anxiety sufferer cant look people in the eye its because they are racist

Don’t think you are sarcastic so… you mention free ships?

they are square ships are they borg ships

Hehe, but not such ships, something special for Omegas. Unique, something what alphas would want also. As a christmas gift, in redeem system, one for account. Only active accounts.

Oh I see, makes sense that way.

(Could have gotten seven of those too, all my accounts are active. :wink:)

1 Like

new things are exciting and op things are super exciting
everyone was so excited when we got geckos
people love new and exciting things and people like playing with their new toys
i think it has been quite a long time since we got any new toys
maybe t3ds was the last new toys we got
and even major tiericide overhaul is like getting new toys
but these days its just minor tweaks which is boring
it was better when entire classes would get a huge overhaul
things were exciting and like getting new toys
maybe the devs just lost their way and dont know how to make it good anymore
and they are in the swamp

1 Like

I certainly never saw any Christmas message for @CCP_Falcon or any Christmas video.

Ok, I did not see the christmas wishes too from falcon, only new year, my mistake.

Its not really christmas video but there is a christmas part at the end where they all get presents in CCP office, and there is -happy holidays- written there.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.