🔴 Clear Vision contest

Why is this not done on the forums? I have no twitter, I have no facebook, I will never have twitter and I will never have facebook.

13 Likes

Because it isn’t a contest - it is a publicity stunt.

Triggered!!!

I swear I was going to post a rant about this as well (and even put a [RANT] tag in front of the title), but you beat me to it.

■■■■ SOCIAL MEDIA.

CCP, we feed you. Show some respect for us in return, and use your own god-damn official forums.

8 Likes

Suggests, if you really want to get Pearl Abyss CCP attention - go to twitter…!

1 Like

The bitterest of ironies.

Are THESE the official forums? Because I almost never see anybody from CCP posting here. Even the ISD are volunteers from the player base, not really CCP at all. Even the CSM members avoid these forums.

4 Likes

No this is where low effort posters and expert trolls are held captive. The real forums are on reddit.

3 Likes

Which system has uranus in it?

I want to snapshot it to see if I can get it wrinkle free

I also do not have Facebook or twitter accounts but given the purpose of this is actually to generate twitter and Facebook traffic I doubt that participation will be expanded.

Traffic? not if those domains are blocked at the DNS :smiley:

Honestly who tf uses Facebook to follow game companies? Does CCP post Minion memes?

1 Like

Clear vision, bringing wrinkle free gaming to an aging dying game.

I was going to ram a battleship into the Clear Vision billboard and take a picture of that, but if my participation isnt required, then :stuck_out_tongue: to you, CCP

Twitter: How to put every stupid thing you ever said in writing and publish it for the world to see
Facebook: How to give away your privacy and pictures to the whole world

6 Likes

Eve: How to waste your life away and get nothing at the end of it

1 Like

You always end up with nothing, regardless of what you do with your life.

2 Likes

Which one are you?

3 Likes

Social media is intrusive and demanding. If I wanted that, I’d get into a relationship, at least the sex would be better. EVE keeps my brain from calcification, and provides hours of immersive distraction.

My late wife had a facebook account, which is still active. I check in on it occasionally, amazed at the compulsive behavior of her former friends and relatives. I would have never believed how insecure and exhibitionist so many people seem to be.

Privacy is the currency of the future, mark my words. And tattoos? Don’t get me started…

4 Likes

and add to that you must have enough money to be able to afford a system that can run the highest graphical settings at the highest resolution

so anyone who is not rich and/or supported by the bank of mommy and daddy need not apply