Clinko (16 years of EVE)

Good Evening, I’ve been out of EVE for a few years, but I come bearing news:

A few nights ago, Clinko (https://zkillboard.com/character/311213882/) my best friend since we were infants, having been living with Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy for 36 years, died in his sleep.

A very old EVE gamers (“Earth and Beyond refugee”), member of Celestial Horizons Corp back in 2004, helping forge the first Titan. He loved EVE and ran an untold number of accounts. Until several months ago, he finally couldn’t operate a mouse. He had planned on installing an ocular input (a la Stephen Hawking) to try to resume gaming over this last weekend.

I just wanted to ask, if you’ve flown with him, please, take a minute to remember.

o7

I didn’t met him in the game, but best wishes to his family and friends.

1 Like

Another thing: I just checked his killboard and it seems he was mostly a Nullsec player.

This forum, especially the “Out of Pod” section, is barely visited as you might have noticed. I would recommend you to post this thread also ++here++ on reddit where most of the Nullsec folks hang around.

Wish you all the best.

o7 Clinko

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.