Cloak vs detection

Throwing this out there one last time. There is nothing wrong with cloaks as they are right now and if they’re keeping a ship hidden from you, GOOD. That’s the entire point.

4 Likes

the only thing a cloaked neutral stops is bots .
the only player complaining about cloaker is null-sec newbs , who think they should be safe in “their” space .
no-one is quitting over a cloaked pilot in system .
some run back to jita as null-sec is too hard .
cya …

Fine I will just let the thread, die then, But I will say this, Cloaking one day will get out of hand and when it do get out of hand, just think back on this and i will say TOLD YOU SO.

And @Black_Pedro No you did not need to click a button at all, the Cloak will not have a timer on it at all, that you making ■■■■ up and just talking trash, IF you read the post that i made then you will see that i did not touch the cloaking at all but saying that it will taking this amount of time to at least find you, Meaning in this time frame you can have uncloak move to a new safe and recloak, or even better if your in a covert ops cloak then you just move to a new safe spot and making it even harder on the people trying to scan you down, now pipe down and try to even read before you speak, because your just making ■■■■ up to cause ■■■■ in the thread. ninnyhammer.

Translation:

IMA ratting in null and there is an ebil afk (maybe) cloaker and mah currency is gone waaaaaaaah.

Cool, my agent just told me where you rat. I’ll come visit.

P.s. I will still being watching the thread to flag anyone that are not following the guild lines. :slight_smile:

Like the guy above me for making an off topic post.

It’s not off topic tho, because it is what you are trying to change.

How long has it been since cloaking was introduced? 6-7 years? I doubt that it will get out of hand one day.

… been working fine for years but it will suddenly get out of hand?

… you mean like the guidelines against discussion of moderation. Also isn’t this comment off topic

1 Like

OMG, this is so far from an original idea, so far.
I remember responding to posts like this 6 years ago.

Drop Probes, ping… now I know there is a cloaked ship in the system. Active cloaker is now known. Well done you have instantly broken all wormhole space.

Ain’t no guilds here… maybe you were thinking about WOW.

WHY IS THERE ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS

There’s already a wealth of threads open on AFK cloaking open.

This one is being closed.

1 Like