Cloaky camping the meta

Honestly, the people complaining about cloaks can’t come up with a good reason it should be nerfed other than “I don’t like that people can use cloaks.”

it is not sudden at all . cloaks protect against bot folks , bot folks complain about cloaks .
been that way over 10 years .
you say you don’t bot then what is it you can’t do ? one neutral in local shuts you down and ruins your game ?
perhaps you don’t belong in null-sec .

Nah it’s not one neutral. I said most of our systems are camped. Can’t read?

Everyone, stop replying to this guy’s topics. This is bait. I repeat. This is bait. This is not a drill

yes i can read , you said camper i said neutral . play semantics if you like , you’re not disputing my point : one player is shutting down your system , and ruining your game .

it’s probably an alt of your corpmates ))) he logs his neutral into system , you run and hide , and he gets all the system to himself while you cower in station and weep and make forum post how unfair it is … )))

Thanks for helping me out bruh :oil_drum:

Let me help you a little. It’s not neutral, it’s red and not only one. Most of our systems have been cloaky camped. I can’t make it easier for you.

Oh look, another one of these…

A) https://forums.eveonline.com/t/main-afk-cloaky-thread/

Use that and don’t make more threads.

B) AFK-cloaking is a symptom of over-reliance on Intel given by local. Fix local, no need to AFK-cloak

C) Read Falcons response: Main AFK cloaky thread

I just created a suggestion for ideas in this forum section, again blaming me for your own drama is not my concern, just pretend I’m not here :studio_microphone:

I can blame you for not following forum rules (opening duplicate threads is against the rules) as a simple search would have pointed you to the right place.

Otherwise, there is no drama in here.

save yourself the drama

You seem to think that anyone who disagrees with you is a troll or is here just to cause drama.

If that seems to you like that that’s okay, just save your self the time with it, you don’t have to reply to every single comment I say :confetti_ball:

Cloaking doesn’t need “fixing”. People who are afraid of AFK people need fixing.

1 Like

wow you got a like before you even posted that, I was here within 1 second :motorcycle::sweet_potato::middleparrot:

Nope you turned up 4 mins after (unless it took you 4 minutes to write that one line and press the Submit button).

Maybe the notifciation was delayed than :flags:

Edit: I actually took me 4 minutes because of getting the emotes, nice like tho :man_playing_water_polo:

First: IB4L, hopefully.

Second: How can such a prolific forum user such as yourself not have seen this very topic brought up multiple times, and shot down each time? As others have mentioned, there is a dedicated, dev-created sticky devoted to this one topic, and was even there for a couple years on the old forums. And yet not one idea in all those hundreds of posts could name either a sufficient reason to nerf cloaking, or a reasonable compromise to deal with it. The very idea you posted on this thread has been given more times than I can remember and has been debunked every time. If you think your ideas are so great, then try to come up with something original and don’t rehash someone else’s tired arguments.

This.

Thread closed.

3 Likes