CODE. announces February contest (win up to 12 billion isk)

Why does the CODE rhetoric sound a lot like the ISIS rhetoric these days? You try to talk to one, and suddenly it’s almost a religion to them. Praise James this, and Praise James that. Can ppl really be that lonely and desperate in their RL lives?

And… “Knights of The New Order” (LMAO) Seriously? That is gold. CODE goes all Star Wars.

Love it.

You need to get right with James. I will add you to my prayer list.

4 Likes

This is where you need to consider finding another game…
You obviously can’t separate real life from ingame stuff…

4 Likes

Seriously? Seek help buddy.

5 Likes

“Knights of the Order” and Kotor, as a huge Star Wars fan this was a happy coincidence.

2 more days! Can you feel it?

Praise James! \o/

3 Likes

There is no chance people PRETENDING to be bad guys, in a GAME, might copy from RL. It must be the opposite, these guys probably inspired ISIS. You know that what they did makes the bad people IRL.

Or…

…perhaps they are just playing a game and some people are just bad sports?

1 Like

Poe’s Law in full effect here. :wink:

1 Like

Low blow, bro. Low blow.

3 Likes

They’ve got the best New Order agent trainers in all of New Eden. :grin:

No digs on NOL my friend, I was in the corp myself. I learned a lot and it was a lot of fun. Could not recommend it more.

2 Likes

Do you, by chance, have the ganking cheatsheet around somewhere? I think it would make sense to have it put up for display in the initial post, to make it easier for newcomers to figure out how to kill what.

You know, the cheatsheet that tells us how many catalysts for which type of ship in which kind of system?

1 Like
2 Likes

Our ISK Has Been Doubled!

An anonymous donor out of Jita has donated DOUBLE the ISK rewards for the top 3 Grand Prizes!

• 1st Place overall number of miners killed – 6 bil isk
• 2nd Place overall number of miners killed – 4 bil isk
• 3rd Place overall number of miners killed – 2 bil isk

Only 11 more hours till the competition begins!

Praise James!

3 Likes

All the updated rules can be found below. Be sure to apply to a CODE. alliance corporation today!

2 Likes

This is so funny - CODE elite PvP warriors - ha ha ha.
Killing defenceless PvE players is not L33T PvP, it is sad nonsense by sadder shutins and killing CODE is very easy. Would you like me to spell it out here for all to see?

Man, you’re embarrassing yourself.

3 Likes

Come kill me. Show me.

3 Likes

Ahh crap. If i had off known i would have waited before we killed this guy :frowning: Sad panda now :sob::sob::sob:

Poor Hulk

I got about as much luck as he did as his orca pilot scooped the loot :(:cry:

3 Likes

CODE something something CODE blah blah blah CODE wah wah wah

My thoughts exactly, miners need to stop crying, follow the Code, and get a permit.

4 Likes

Do it.

1 Like