CODE. announces February contest (win up to 12 billion isk)

I currently have 718 catalyst i will be listing for sale under jita price, bring your own guns and ammo and you can burn Genesis region where afk orcas and miners reign free on the belts

2 Likes

Hey Fun Fin, how’s things?

Still eternally upset over videogames I see.

3 Likes

Who is that guy who apparently has less life than us?

3 Likes

Fun Fin Udan, a guy who has had numerous meltdowns on the forums over James 315, and has received numerous bans as a result.

4 Likes

A sociopath, or potential psychopath. Okay. Thanks!

2 Likes

681 catalyst @775k dropped on market in Agal, an area of Scenic Genesis Region. A ring of 0.5 systems with Agal being the center of a public moon mining expedition aswell as ice.

A great location for a contest group.

4 Likes

he RP in a video game. Prepare the La Haye international court of justice.

3 Likes

I’m not participating, but in the same spirit i’ve started ganking again. : D

My best, so far, was a 500 million isk pod and a billion isk in a stiletto with two large injectors, which I didn’t get on, even though I called the target. Hahahaha, Pedro wiped him out of space in a ■■■■■■■ instant! : D

2 Likes

Would be nice for Code to make a statement of intent by using this to hit Botting miners!

Or is that a bridge too far?

1 Like

This is great! I’ll contact you in game.

1 Like

Not a bridge too far, we of the New Order only hunt bots and bot aspirants. This is well known by everyone.

We even have the Code to help us find them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then have at it and make it happen!
So you are not part of New Order! Oh dear!

The CODE is dead.
Saddens me coming back to the game, with the state it’s in. They brag about ganks where they use numerous bots, themselves. They brag about killing miners who pay for their license. Their agents lie about the cost of licenses going up. They brag about killing people in low sec, even though they’re supposed to be protecting high.

It’s a pathetic shadow of what they used to be. Of the great Hulkageddons that happened. Now they’re just lying low-lifes even worse than those they hunt. At least the carebears they target don’t lie about what they are.

LOL another one of this odd brand of carebear that has existed since shortly after the New Order was created.

4 Likes

Hulkageddon V, an Unholy Union between the Mitanni and a mysterious Khanid princess, set a new record with 7600 mining vessels confiscated, worth a total value of 1.47 trillion isk. In comparison, during December 2018, CODE. only confiscated illegal mining equipment worth 1.82 trillion isk. In October 2018, the value was a meager 2.25 trillion isk. This is why every miner yearns for the old Hulkageddon of yore.

4 Likes

No they dont.

A goofus who pays is still a goofus.

It has always been 10 million. Always.

I thought the AGers used to accuse Code of never going to low or null to shoot things that can shoot back?

They lie about their true nature all the time.

“I wasnt AFK i was just [AFK]”
“Im not a miner, im a [Miner]”
“I have a very powerful alt, who is also a [Miner]”
“I wouldve [not] paid if you told me beforehand”

4 Likes

Its a reverse False Flag operation. They claim they used to be a part of the group, then denounces it.

These guys would be more believable if they claimed they were US navy seals.

2 Likes

Can thermal damage melt the twin towers of a keepstar? :thinking:

A billion thermal damage, yes.

We had a great opening weekend! Lots of miners destroyed. We even managed to upset some alliances. Thank James we have an excellent alliance diplomat.

Praise James! \o/

1 Like