CODE. announces February contest (win up to 12 billion isk)

“Which one?”

All of them!

1 Like

drying tears after laughing so hard Wow, you have to be seriously butthurt to interpret someone preaching CODE to somehow being an anti-ganker miner. But you just go right on smashing that square peg as hard as you want on top of that round hole if it makes you feel a little less butthurt. James315 will weep silently for you, but he is always ready for you if you want to return to the reality that is CODE.

I’m far from butthurt Priscilla. I’m a bit amused that ag now tries the imposter method to score some cheap points. You must fail really hard daily without an end to become that desperate.

On the other hand, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

3 Likes

If you can’t beat them… pretend to be them!

3 Likes

[quote=“Karak_Terrel, post:533, topic:133811, full:true”]
I’m far from butthurt Priscilla. [/quote]

I’d say that you seem to feel the need to resort to personal attacks on me as opposed to addressing what I said rather speaks for itself. Pats you on the head

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Priscilla, as a CODE. supporter and an agent of James, I’m sure you read www.minerbumping.com - yes? Have you ever noticed that your name is never listed as an agent or shareholder?

I can get you a one year membership, with VIP shareholder access, for 11 million isk.

3 Likes

You haven’t blocked anyone, Drac. You’re too much of a Drama Queen.

Please try to keep the language clean on the forums.

2 Likes

Once again, you show you really don’t understand CODE. There it clearly states shares may be purchased by sending isk to James315, not to you. Thus, you prove you are a poser, not really of CODE, trying to divert isk that should rightfully go to CODE coffers to yourself.

I never claimed to sell shares. I merely offered you the chance to buy your miner mining permit, something you have yet to do. Please, come back to the fold (if you were ever in it in the first place). Make James315 proud!

1 Like

Aiko is in the CODE. alliance so the money goes straight to CODE. coffers. Also show some faith.

You are like ag failhard #772671 who comes up with this. Little advice: no one takes you serious if you just cry on the forums but have no killboard to backup that you are capable of enforcing your demands.

3 Likes

All I know is that to read this thread you need a forum tears mining permit… It takes an awful lot of butthurt to type this much drivel for this many days.

1 Like

You haven’t sent isk to James.

1 Like

Shares

1 Like

The CODE. always wins my friend, always!

2 Likes

CODE is all. You are the only one who ever doubted it. Your faith is weak. James315 still cries for you.

Btw, you still have not bought your miner mining permit. Tsk tsk. Also, I outvote you.

Would you like to join our gank fleet?

2 Likes

Now you just need to die in the cleansing fire of CONCORD and butcher some miners on the way there and everything will be fine. There is still hope, good job @Aiko_Danuja

3 Likes

I have always been for inspiring CODE to actually live up to its ideals, which in so many has been sorely lacking.

So let us go find the long-neglected bot-aspirants - the tanked Skiffs - and gank them. Where shall we form our anti-skiff fleet? Also, missiles have been too long neglected, I say we all use Corax destroyers in our fleet. Then we can gank from 52km away, where we won’t have to smell the stink of the bot-aspirant’s body odor.

1 Like

My friend, we are happy to gank tanked skiffs, and you will find more than one on my killboard. However, given a choice between a tanked skiff and an untanked bling mackinaw, it is only common sense that we target the mackinaw first. We have to implement a triage system based upon available resources and severity of the offense. We have regular fleets, and I suggest you join them. Then, the day will come when you spot a tanked skiff, and lo and behold you will find that we are indeed willing to shoot it.

3 Likes

See, this is the kind of lazy thinking that allows Skiffs to go basically unmolested. How many tanked skiffs have you actually killed? One? Zero? While you are going after the low hanging fruit, you leave basically no resources left for the skiffs. You essentially send a message that you can spit in the face of CODE and never buy a permit just so long as you afk mine in a tanked skiff. This must END. We must make fleets that ONLY target tanked skiffs, and have them going 24/7, or else people flying said tanked skiffs will see CODE as impotent and useless. Praise James315!

Ganking the Mackinaw instead of the Skiff gives hope to miners that if they just jump into something with more tank, they can continue to mine AFK.

Kill the skiffs first…then what choice do miners have but to either be actively playing, or come cry for help from CCP.

Don’t give them any sense of hope.

2 Likes