CODE. announces February contest (win up to 12 billion isk)

Your post clearly shows who the idiot is here. You have no idea what you’re talking about and it shows.

1 Like

Why should we ? we would not profit from doing so. We would just be ganked anyways. Maybe not by the code-agent we paid but from someone else. There is already enough “freeriders” around that hopped on the CODE-train.

What she said… Besides, I have my “Permit to Mine” strapped naked to the front of my miner. I think it was once a CODE pilot.

I hope you’re aware it’s the same principle as f1ing a hauler. Counts just as much imo. Mmm probably counts a bit more cause there’s some timing involved.

Oh sure you wouldn’t profit from not losing ships :joy:

The point is, if you have a permit and follow the Code, you’re not gankable anyway…

I know why you people don’t want to concede, you know that the Code is the ultimate answer to defeat ganking, but you’re too proud too admit it :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

That would be exceptionally bad ass for a carebear. Then I looked at your killboard…

Finding a random body floating in space and strapping it to the outside of your ship does not make you a bad ass, it makes you a little crazy. You really need to stop mining. The veldspar dust is bad for your mental health.

2 Likes

It looks like you have a history of suicide ganking already. I recommend switching to a catalyst next time.

1 Like

That explains the saltiness and the gamma rage.

2 Likes

“You have no idea what you’re talking about and it shows.”

Well, to be fair, His Australian Excellence probably does know something about this subject. Yes?

3 Likes

Which subject? The subject of this thread or suicide ganking in general, of course, nowhere did I say nor mean otherwise. But what he specifically said in the post I was replying to, obviously not…

And I have to say that post says A LOT about CODE leadership… No way I would ever want to be part of an organisation like that…

1 Like

I know quite well how toxic and how big of a failure antigankers are

Because we lead with integrity and intelligence?

We all know what ag leadership does in AND out of the game #neverforget

1 Like

I guess I’m going to have to fly my anti-code barge fits for a while. It’s a serious drain on my bottom line though, so let me know once you guys come to your senses - IMO you’ve had too much of the cult standard kool-aid.

Untrue - the New Order of Hisec is a cult organization in my book, though they are perhaps crazy enough to be taken seriously. There are some truths in the CODE however, mostly involving the “don’t be AFK” bit. Praising a ganker after a gate is situational, however - a ganker deserves no praise for taking down a defenseless barge or venture - those being a cheap and worthless kill, though perhaps praise would be warranted for taking down an expedition frigate, procurer, skiff, or Orca, as those offer an actual challenge that in some cases is worthy of praise(though in the case of the Procurer, Skiff, or Orca I would question the sanity of the ganker in question).

You are the one showing how toxic, short-sighted and narrow-minded YOU are. Your two last posts were totally off and uncalled for.

There are quite a few gankers I have a pretty good relationship with and a good opinion of, but you and players like you are a liability for the game and even for CODE itself.

And no, I don’t expect you to be able to understand that…

1 Like

Whoever they are (if they actually exist), theyre 100% soyboy losers like yourself :rofl:

I’m CODE.'s head diplomat, I’m very respected and loved as a paramount of skill, integrity and charisma

You sound jelly small son

2 Likes

I’m better at online spaceships!
No I’M better at online spaceships!!

Scrub!
Carebear!
Toxic!
No U!

I’ve filled out three bingo cards already. :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, fortunately we have this contest of sheer skill, so we shall see in February whether His Australian Excellence or Knowledgeminer is able to catch the most miners.

May the best man win!

4 Likes

You’re completely missing the point.

Nowhere have I claimed nor do I pretend to be the best at anything. The only thing I said in that regard is that killing more than 4 gankers a day (without CONCORD whoring) during the contest is doable and I’ll probably try to do it myself.

Whoever wins the contest makes no difference to the fact that insulting other players for the mere fact that killing the most ships in a game is not the most important thing for them, is as toxic and narrow minded as insulting gankers for the mere fact that they have fun shooting stuff in a spaceship shooting game.

Australian Excellence’s posts in this thread were totally off and uncalled for regardless of whether he wins the contest or not.

That you cannot see that and pretend to reduce this to who ends up winning the contest says it all… That you or anyone else might think who is best at the game is what matters or what I’m talking about says it all…

PS: In before someone that lacks the most elementary skills to get it calls me a loser for saying I don’t pretend to be the best at anything…

2 Likes

Haha, so the head of anti-ganking concedes that CODE. is the best!

Praise James! \o/

2 Likes

Only 8 more days till the competition!

Everybody will be a winner!

The participants! The CODE. alliance! The New Order and High Sec itself! The Code always wins! Always!

1 Like