CODE - can anyone can explain?

for 585 people that’s not a lot.

2.76 TRILLION vs 50bil for a 585 member org, is insane.
Especially since it involves 6.4k kills, for half of that in lost ships.

Do you understand the difference between TRILLION and billion?
Protip: 1 trillion is 1000 billion.

CODE is a shadow of Hulkagedon, a project concept to turn that event into a profitable organization and a propaganda tool to force miners to mine in SOV space. This reminds me those guys, which doing like 5 hours streams/videos about how to perform distribution missions with a Freighter in Hi-Sec.

What Is Hulkageddon?

For nine days of each year, the asteroid belts of high-security space lie fallow, eerily empty of dedicated mining vessels. During this time, mining ships are a rare sight, and the official EVE forums are filled with wailing and the gnashing of teeth. Welcome to Hulkageddon.
Hulkageddon is the brainchild of Helicity Boson. It is in essence a coordinated war against the miners in high-security space, with billions of ISK in prizes given to the participants that accomplish the most suicide ganks.

Hulkageddon based around a simple idea: for nine days, players will compete to get the most high-sec suicide ganks. The players or corporations that get the most kills, or best kills in a particular category, are given prizes. There are also “achievements” with particular prizes. The prizes are donated by eager fans and even participants, in order to stoke interest in the event.

Originally, the event focused chiefly on killing hulks, because they are the most efficient mining vessel in EVE Online. Over time, it has sort of sprawled out to include all manner of non-combat ships, with billions of ISK in prizes and thousands of successful ganks.

Today, what hides behind the CODE, is disclosed by the CODE themselves, being a dedicated miner gankers group, which don’t gank much more profitable mining fleets in Null-Sec like other corporations or Alliances(LAZERHAWKS, Snuffed Out, Bombers Bar, Wingspan TT and others). This is why the CODE contains more propaganda than profit and fun.

BTW. Todays CODE is more a Freighter ganks rather than Miner ganks. They operating in Uedama, mainly, while Goonswarm gankers, for example, are settled in Niarja.

1 Like

no 1Tr is not 100Bil i understand the difference i send 300Bil trough uedama every month

Typo.
Missed a 0.

1 Trillion = 1000 billions.

So CODE:

• 2,670,000,000,000 killed
  • 50,000,000,000 lost

All this says is that CODE. is indeed relevant and one of the top PvP alliances in the game.

And that it’s like the eleventh hour to get your mining papers in order.

4 Likes

“if”?
“IF”?
SILENCE, HERETIC! Your disgusting deviance has been reported to the Inquisition. Expect them.

4 Likes

My papers will never be in order, I look forward to meeting your compliance officers in game.
Regards WM.

2 Likes

RP in 2018!?

1 Like

Read your own words slowly butt nugget. You said “earn”.

2 Likes

Victim RP

They cross-dress as well. To each his own.

Looks like you RP as an idiot. That’s new lol

Hahahahahahahaha… :rofl:

Just changed it to what I had in mind actually. Please dont tell the Space Pope. :pray:

1 Like

I shall never recover from that impressive burn. :fire:

Just by virtue of playing EvE…we are all RPing. Spaceshipsubmarine pilots whose consciousnesses are transported instantly across the galaxy when our 1000th body gets killed? All of us.

ps - Reported to Inquisition for you as well

4 Likes

Hell yes!

Lets all join CODE and suicide gank HS targets!

Cant argue with a 50bil loss to 2.76 TRILLION payout in just one month by <585 members

EVERYBODEH JOIN TEH CODES!

SUICIDE GANKING FTW!

If that’s not blatant trolling i don’t know what is.

37y.o. he said… I doubt that tbh

2 Likes

How is encouraging everyone to join CODE and suicide gank, trolling?
All of CODE is doing it too an encouraging everyone to join the New Order.
Are you saying they are trolling?

The stats are clear.
They are making huuuuge profits at great efficiency in HS suicide ganking.

2.76 TRILLION against just 50bil is incredible.

I’m an Ultra-Neon CODE Speshul Agent, and own a share in CODE.
I know what I’m talking about.

You said you are 14. Ill leave that to others to decide on.
I, for one, believe you are 14 :slight_smile: