CODE - can anyone can explain?

We like blowing up spaceships. Is someone hauling? Their freighter needs to be blown up. We have a system in place to allow people to not get blown up. Blow up more spaceships.

2 Likes

edit ~ The cost of pedantry is ridicule.

7 Likes

That’s an accurate picture if I ever saw one lol

This thread is dumb, I hate myself for reading it.

That said

The code killboard stats on zkill do not include the majority of their losses to CONCORD as they do not all post these

ASIDE: The likely do this purely because they are of zero informational value to CODE, miniluv operates the same way, saves clutter. I do not ascribe any dumb notion of manipulation or being ashamed to CODE. here.

Knowing this (which should be blatantly obvious to anyone with a working brain and a brief glance at the killboard. Would anyone in this thread care to change their opinions?

Furthermore, the final column in the stats gif that you have lovingly highlighted (labelled TOP 10) is in fact just the month and year, that column never works the way it should, check it out with other entities and it will be filled identically.

Now that we can see that your premise is based on poor data, Ill conceived arguments and petty spite, we can discard it and go about our day happier and with lighter hearts.

2 Likes

Fk it.

50 bil loss vs 2.76 TRILLION in a month is HUGE.

Everyone get on this while you can.

AFAIK Zkill pulls them automatically through the API when it refreshes the stats for Concord and other NPC kills

Npc deaths don’t count

In the destroyed isk part ofc
Or on the player’s kb

Suicide ganking is where the money is at, bros!

CODE for 04.2018 has 1.8% loss vs 98.2% win!

What of it?

They’ve got it down to a fine art with minimal costs, fair play to them.

This is not the case

Consider the above battle report. If what you say is true there should be many more killmails for the ganking fleet than are present.

Yes!

Lets all do it!

SUICIDE GANKING IS BEST BUSINESS!

That’s everything that Concord kill, AFAIK there’s no way of not being on that list if you get Concordokken as it’s a direct pull for Concord specifically.

1 Like

Oh if you guys are talking about efficiency, I know of a certain space italian who is the most efficient person in the game.

Show us your killmail. THAT is the reason.

We’ve all been wrong all along.

We should have just been suicide ganking to wreck/loot 2.76 TRILLION ISK per month for just 50bil lost.

After ganking Freighters but not mining vessels.

Due to zkillboard, from those transport ships can drop from 500M ISK to few billions stuff. Their 8 months statistic shows an average of 3-5B ISK destroyed Freighters, while Goons have more flawless hulls from 5B ISK. Your numbers are too ‘edged’ - their losses are higher and their gains are lower AVG on monthly basis.

Zkill does not work this way. I am presuming they do not have access to the api that you think they do ( I am not au fait with the inner workings of zkill), but I assure you that it is entirely possible for concord kills not to show up on zkill.

compare: https://zkillboard.com/character/531802691/

with

and match up the purifier losses to the freighter kills.

And with this comment, this topic has been SALVOSHED!

The code fanatics talk about killing maybe 0.1% of all moving goods (when they argue about “high-sec is too dangerrous”).

For me this looks like pretty irrelevant.

1 Like

Thats fine. I advised them to focus on freighter suicide ganking years ago already.

LETS ALL JOIN IN ON THE FUN!

SUICIDE GANKS, YES!