CODE - can anyone can explain?

Unheared of. I am quoting my own comment because after reading more posts, the Salvoshing of the topic was thoroughly proven without any doubt.

Nooooo.

Im just excited by how much profit we can all make by suicide ganking in HS! :slight_smile:

2.76 TRILLION for a loss of only 50bil, is HUGE.
We should all cash in on that.

Looking at that then it appears that you’re correct, my bad.

I was under the impression that the Concord stats were straight from CCP, either they don’t cross over to individual killboard stats or not all of the kills are pulled.

Who knows?

Zkill does not list every single gank, at least not by my criteria. I call a gank 2 or more vs 1. Zkill only calls it a gank if it’s 5 or more vs 1.

Someone is apparently so excited by their discovery of Code’s efficiency ratio, that they’ve forgotten about the loot fairy and other external factors.

They’re so focussed on the minutia that they can’t see beyond the end of their nose.
Trees and forests.

5 Likes

LETS ALL SUICIDE GANK :DDD

GIEF MOAR SUICIDE GANKS!

(Im Finnish, Im allowed to Spurdo)

No problem at all, This kind of arcana is not at all obvious. To the best on my knowledge the only kills that end up on zkill without the express permission of either party are kills under wars, which do in fact appear to be publicly pullable.

Salvos’s dumb hyperbole aside the economics of ganking for isk are kind of interesting, As with any other venture you have costs and rewards. You have to plex multiple accounts, you have to replace ganking ships. On the reward side you havce to hope that some idiot with enough cash will wander by, if for some reason the world is a little short on idiots (as if), well plexing for the month gets a lot harder. The long story short of it is that miniluv’s ganking for isk thread is literally called ‘how to gank more isk so you can plex more accounts so that you can gank more isk…’ and starts with a warning that this is a rabbithole that can land you seriously in the isk negative territory

2 Likes

Are you kidding me?

2.67 TRILLION for 50bil in 04.2018?
6.4k ships destroyed for half by CODE?

We should all be doing this, all day, everyday.

Did you read my first post in this thread?

Given your continued spouting of debunked figures, I’m guess the answer to that to be: no.

1 Like

Did you read thread before posting?

Look at this:

What there has been “debunked”?

1 Like

I suppose failed pvpers have to have an outlet!

1 Like

Could someone help me out by stating how many trillions vs how many billions that how many members organization earns by suicide ganking? :thinking:

1 Like

I cant. Someone else might.

But if you can blow up 2.76 TRILLION with only 50bil lost, per month, that’s clearly ENORMOUS profit.

CODE/HS suicide ganking has a 98.2% brutto profit rate.
Where else are you going to get a rate like that?

We should all drop what we are doing, and suicide gank the hell out of HS,

Wait you actually think that we get the ISK we destroy?

Some day you should try to play EVE and not just cry on the forums

6 Likes

Wait, you do it for the ISK?

2 Likes

2.76 TRILLION for a loss of only 50bil.

Sorry, did you have argument?

That 2.76T isn’t profit, it’s the cumulative estimated value of the ships, the fittings and the cargo they have killed. The profit is what’s left after costs are taken into account.

Off the top of my head costs would include
Ships
Fittings
Man hours
Manpower
Time under a flag
The loot fairy
Security Status.
Logistics for changing AOE or resupply

Once you split anything that drops the income per pilot probably isn’t that great, the social activity on the other hand is probably the opposite.

2 Likes

Where did I say it was?

Oh boy, hilarious how much damage control here when I said we should all start suicide ganking in HS, when the rate just by CODE is 2.76 TRILLION to a mere 50 bil loss, for ONE MONTH.