CODE - can anyone can explain?

What are you putting those numbers up against to determine whether or not they are “niche” or not? Showing numbers without baselines, comparisons or other such basic bench marking is 100% pointless.

2 Likes

This is a copypasta of your previous post…
Word for word

1 Like

People are destroying other people’s space ships in a space ships PvP game. ccp nerf naow :scream:

4 Likes

Now, finally you say something to the point and that makes sense… There is also the victims that do things like carry billions in untanked T1 haulers and make all of this possible…

1 Like

3 Likes

The numbers speak for themselves.
The comparison is in the numbers, themselves.

False. I added more. I reposted some data, because it is relevant and was ignored.

1 Like

So in other words we are so extremely good at the EVE that CCP has to rebalance game mechanics just because of how OP we are? That’s what you are basically saying isn’t it?

10 Likes

The numbers speak for themselves.
The comparison is in the numbers, themselves.

No they don’t. You are trying to argue a point but only using one data-set. It’s like saying “23 is a really big number” but not giving any other info…pure garbage. Salt has blinded you…

6 Likes

Observe.

They dont want the stats known, even though they referred to them themselves, and posted them themselves :smiley:

Apparently only they are allowed to post/analyze them, none of the rest of us! :smiley:

2 Likes

I think our stats are awesome and why should I don’t want anyone to see them. I actually linked them. Paranoia much?

Please tell us some more about how awesome we are at EVE that CCP needs to change the game mechanics because of us.

5 Likes

CODE. the best seasoning brand of all the virtual worlds. So much salt…

3 Likes

Then why are you so upset when I post them?

Since they are so awesome in your opinion, lets post them again!

CODE, with only 585 members in 04.2018:
- Loss of only 50bil vs 2.67 trillion
- 6.5k kills vs only 3.6 losses (rounded up)
- Losing only 1.8%, compared to suicide gank targets.
- A consistent ~95% efficiency rate.

1 Like

Can you repost that 16 more times, I’m not sure anyone cares…

3 Likes

Sure! :smiley:

Lets make sure EVERYONE knows and cares about the CODE stats on suicide ganking!

CODE, with only 585 members in 04.2018:
- Loss of only 50bil vs 2.67 trillion
- 6.5k kills vs only 3.6 losses (rounded up)
- Losing only 1.8%, compared to suicide gank targets.
- A consistent ~95% efficiency rate.

1 Like

It’s fine Salvos, you can post them as much as you like. They are pretty awesome.

You should post them in any thread.

You should also go to reddit and share the good news.

Tell them how CODE. is so incredibly OP that CCP has to rebalance the game mechanics around them.

9 Likes

It looks that way.
But, its not you that are OP, its that the game mechanics allowing for it…

1 Like

A game allowing people to kill each other?!

:gasps:
CCP TURN THIS GAME INTO HELLO KITTY ONLINE RIGHT NOW /s

7 Likes

You are young and new.
PvP in HS is not reliant on suicide ganking, nor does that mean mechanics specific to suicide ganking cant be adjusted.

1 Like

Yet somehow I can refrain from spamming on a forum :thinking:

Yet I still seem to know more than you, how intriguing isn’t it?

Thanks for showing what you think of me, a young and ignorant player lol

1 Like