CODE - can anyone can explain?

Like I have wrote before, CODE is basically few individuals who have learned and perfected deriving benefit from the crimewatch system and people behavior. They do it consistently with CCP agreeing to that.

The effects of this activity are exceptional results in killboards statistics and in the ISK gained, its however not only CODE, there are other corporations and individuals doing it also.

CCP could theoretically shake things up, but they approve the effect suicide ganking have on population.

4 Likes

Yeah ok.

While we wait for all this changes where CCP rebalances Highsec agression mechanics around our extremely OP alliances (I’m so proud of you guys), we should probably make people aware that:

it is a really good idea to get a mining permit right now! They are only 10mil ISK and totally worth it while you wait for the CCP to prep the nerfbat.

5 Likes

Up to CCP whether they think suicide ganking in HS is growing out of hand with too much efficiency.

I would argue it has, and its time to revisit HS aggression mechanics.

Better idea is you giving me 1B so I can double it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Send me 1b and I will send half back :grin:

Am I doing this right?

4 Likes

And there you are, thinking that people were kidding when they called it Elite PvP at its finest.

CCP must have calculated the metrics and concluded that:

• CODE. provides some much needed destruction for the EVE economy,
  • tons of active PvP players resubscribing every month are more valuable than the players that leave because they suffer a loss in a PvP game,
  • going by the number of threads on the forum CODE. is huge for player engagement.

Show your appreciation by buying a mining permit today!

6 Likes

@Salvos_Rhoska Question… since EvE definitions be your bag…
We at Petulant Luddite GmbH have a 99.2% isk efficiency rating for our ganking operative. As a corporation we are very isk positive and for profit. We used to refer to ourselves as a “niche ganking corporation” but after some thought, would like to now call ourselves “Artisanal Gankers”, what do you think?

@Dave_Argon CODE is a thing, EvE is a sandbox, roll with it and have fun!

1 Like

Suicide ganking or ganking?
Ie: Are you illegally aggressing in HS, or legally ganking in HS or elsewhere?

Yeah, even more reason to act now and get yourself and your ship into that sweet save zone of Code compliance by acquiring a mining permit. I mean what if CCP does nothing? You want to be prepared for the worst, namely that CODE. continues to dominate Highsec with their extremely OP elite PvP skills and a seriously game breaking efficiency. You don’t want to get caught on the wrong side here…

While at it you should also invest in the minerbumping IPO and get some of those shares. I’m positive their value will go todaroof!! now that the truth about our game breaking efficiency and all around eliteness is out.

EDIT:
INB4 some other carebear declares that we somehow just bloat our killboard to appear relevant.

4 Likes

I will clarify, our “suicide ganking” operative.

Pfft. Everyone knows that “permit” is ■■■■■■■■,

I already bought a share over a year ago.

Rename your corp whatever you want.

1 Like

Where/how does one do that?
Also I need a permit

1 Like

A very reasonable decision.

For the mining permit you can send the 10mil ISK directly to me or any other New Order Agent. I will process your request as soon as I have the time to login to the game. You can also join the minerbumping (you can find the password on the blog) channel ingame and get your permit there (probably the best option).

As for the IPO I redirect you to the market thread:

1 Like

Send me 10mil and Ill hook you up:
https://imgur.com/a/vP0qUQr

4 Likes

Erm.
No thanks.

I’m already giving you too much of my precious time…

CODE. agents love EVE and they do what they do to show unaware/uninformed players what EVE is.

Nowhere is safe. CODE. shows that to people who don’t know it yet.

o/

2 Likes

Daww…
So precious time :stuck_out_tongue:

Why would someone do that to an organization whose members violate their own rules? No, wait, nevermind. See Faylee’s response. :slight_smile:

What rules in the Code do you think we are violating?