CODE - can anyone can explain?

I outrank you:

https://imgur.com/a/nLb8VZ2

I’m an Ultra-Neon CODE Speshul Agent, and I patrol HS on my porcelain throne.

1 Like

Looks to me like that was taken care of. lol

1 Like

It was. But the fact that your guys went AFK in the first place, one of your most grave offenses, goes to show what you yourself think about the CODE. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And once again, having lost the argument, AG posting devolves into childish insults. There is a reason why they are called the most toxic community in EVE.

1 Like

I’m an accredited Ultra-Neon CODE Speshul Agent!

How dare you question my authority!

I bet he has his toilet permanently decorated like that. lol

1 Like

I AM ULTRA-NEON CODE SPESHUL AGENT!
I OWN 1 SHARE AND VISIT MINERBUMPING ONCE EVERY TEN YEARS!

DO WHAT I SAY! EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG!

NEW(ISH) HALAIMIMAMA CODE IS TEH LAW!

farts

Code is Code. They’re gonna blow stuff up. Fly smart and don’t be a victim. This isn’t complicated stuff.

2 Likes

@CCP_Falcon how come is this guy still allowed to post?

Literally thrashing every thread he posts in…

1 Like

How dare you question an Ultra-Neon CODE Speshul Agent?! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

You dont even have a permit yet! (bot aspirant identified)
You haven’t even bought a share yet!

Dont you know our stats?
Let me show you:

CODE, with only 585 members in 04.2018:
- Loss of only 50bil vs 2.67 trillion
- 6.5k kills vs only 3.6 losses (rounded up)
- Losing only 1.8%, compared to suicide gank targets.
- A consistent ~95% efficiency rate.

The biggest irony is of course that CODE. provides him with whatever little relevance he thinks he has. As irrelevant as a NPC battleship inside the game, and cannot do any better than toxic on the forum. So sad, so mad.

2 Likes

There are various theories of motivation that attempt to explain why people want to do things. There is the sixteen motivators theory, which groups people’s fundamental drives in sixteen categories. The vengeance motivation category in that theory would prodict a tendency to do harm. This drive can motivate unwarranted aggression. I would not have named it the vengeance motivation if I was the researcher, but the aggression motivation. The researcher had his reasons not no do that.

The big five personality traits also include an aspect called agreeableness that predicts aggressive behaviour if it is low, also implying that there is a fundamental drive behind aggression that is not universal.

What this means in a way is that many people will have a low vengeace motivator, or higher agreeableness, and will not be able to conceive of the destructive behaviour of the typical CODE. ganker. You don’t have a model of mind that helps you get it, and you just get baffled by it.

I also do not grasp the motivation that pushes a CODE. ganker, but this understanding of various personalities and drives helps me make a cognitive bridge.

1 Like

the answer in one word: content

1 Like

LOL, this thread contains more salt than the Dead Sea…

Atm HS suicide gank mechanics, as specific to CODE, is offering “content” to 585 nominal members (whether active or not is unclear) to the result of 6.4k explosions of other players ships, at a fiscal exchange of 50billion cost to CODE vs 2.67trillion to targets, resulting in a 1.8% loss result vs suicide gank targets in 04.2018.

and content for the haulers that have to include that threat in their plans, for miners too. They provide a problem, you can try to solve it by changing some of your habits or you can go cry to CCP daddy to ask him to solve the problem for you.

3 Likes

HS aggression mechanics can be changed to enable more PVP.

That a single org of only 585 members, most of whom are likely inactive, netting 2.67 trillion isk in destruction at only 50bil loss per month, using suicide gank mechanics, is getting ridiculous.

Anyone rational can see that.

1 Like

No,
People thinking that hs of all places is/should be safe is ridiculous…

4 Likes

Since you seem intent on muddying up this thread how, exactly, do you think the mechanics of high sec should change?

Blaming CODE for ganking your untanked barge/freighter is akin to blaming a thief from stealing from your house when all you had to do was make sure your windows and doors were shut and locked. In other words, do your due diligence and 99% of the time you will have nothing to worry about…

3 Likes

If my aunt had a pair, i 'd call her my uncle. I don’t care about what hisec could be, i care about what hisec is. And now, CODE. is running the show. If you want to make things change, try to provide us with more content, but at the moment the word says praise James 315 the saviour of hisec, not praise Salvos.

2 Likes