CODE - can anyone can explain?

When an org of 585 (many of which inacrtive), is netting 2.76 TRILLION vs a loss of 50 billion, blowing up 6.4K ships per month, using HS suicide gank mechanics, that is a clear problem.

CCP needs to address this, urgently, such that suicide ganking is diminished, and legal PvP is enabled quadratically.

1 Like

Do you know the amount of cash that transits through uedama every day?

I can’t.

Next argument?

o/

Indeed, it seems like CODE. is so elite there is no other solution than to nerf game mechanics around them.

While we wait for CCP to prep the nerfbat I would like to point out that now more than ever it is really good idea to get a mining permit

It seems all we can do now facing this OP elite PvP alliance is to praise James and just play along until CCP can fix the game. Fitting tank and investing the 5min of research to not become a target is just not an option. This is not a game after all!!!

1 Like

Too much. But its not cash, its commodities. Note the difference.
And guess where its transitting from?
Between HS markets and NS empires.
LS cant even touch it.

Hopefully CCP can.
The ratio is insane, and clearly indicates an urgent need to adjust HS aggression mechanics so as to allow for more legal, rather than illegal, HS aggression.

Don’t hate us because we are good at the game.

2 Likes

True
There needs to be less safety. People rely on it too much these days, and then cry that they weren’t protected lol…

3 Likes

50 bil loss vs net 2.76 TRILLION due to suicide ganking by one org with <585 active members, is flat out insane in terms of game balance/mechanics.

2.76 Trillions is just a tiny fraction of that, thats nothing.

1 Like

There’s no need for any change.

My opinion is more relevant than yours because reasons.

o/

2 Likes

Of suicide ganking in HS?

Insanely elite indeed. Praise James

I also would like to thank our goonswarm overlords for making all this possible*

(* CODE. is a seperate entity from Goonswarm and in no way affiliated with them.)

1 Like

Pfft. There is nothing elite in engaging a target without wardec, and getting wrecked by CONCORD.

The 1.8% loss ratio vs losses caused is clear evidence HS suicide ganking mechanics are broken as hell.

You grew “too big” for your own good,

Netting 2.76 trillion, against 50billion loss, from <585 members, is fking nuts and evidence of broken mechanics.

I can see trolls/beneficiaries arriving below, cos you dont want to lose your “easy street”, but seriously, the stats above are fking ridiculous, and proof positive of broken mechanics/balance when if comes to HS suicide ganking,

1 Like

That sounds a lot said like that but all things considered it’s like 2 bil $ loss for the us government. Nothing.

That IS the elite part, how is that not evident?

EVE is about shooting spaceships. Nothing broken here.

o/

3 Likes

Well it’s been talked about on the forums for years. If CCP were going to do anything then I’m sure its been done already.

1 Like

There are easier ways to address the perceived problem of CODE. than waiting on CCP to fix mechanics around a situation that may or may not be broken.

Form an anti-ganking fleet and go on roams to kill the gankers. This uses existing game mechanics and encourages multiplayer play in a potentially friendly environment. Through their actions and posts, CODE. agents are inviting you to play with them, so go engage.

Form protective alliances for miners and patrol the asteroid belts, protecting the carebears from pirates and dreaded CODE agents! Show these new players that there are non-trolly characters out there willing to help them out. And hey, you might get to recruit them into your corp!

Be the pilot New Eden deserves, not the one it wants. Go around and blap all the people you find with CODE. permits. If having a permit is going to make them a target to a scarier menace, then it’s possible less people will buy permits, and the free ISK side of CODE.’ s business dies out, making it potentially less appealing for the Knights.

Personally, as a high-sec-living-pilot that hasn’t engaged in a lot of PVP, I found it fascinating to go read through their website, see their basic doctrines and skill plan, and look at their interactions with others. I don’t, personally, agree with their methods, but I can see some wisdom in trying to fix the problem they purport to address. I just happen to vehemently disagree with the attitude that seems to pervade this mindset. After all, “It’s a sandbox, I can do what I want,” should apply to all sides equally, not just those who use it as a rallying cry around their non-consensual PVP.

Just my two ISK on the matter.

4 Likes

Looking at the CODE stats, this is a growing/rising trend.

CODE has infamously always been a questionable operation, and been under CCP scrutiny.

It was ok when it was “niche”, but these stats shown in the figures are starting to get ridiculous.

Less than 585 active members.
6.4k ships wrecked in 04.2018.
50bil lost by CODE vs 2.76 TRILLION lost by targets, via suicide gank.

Again - these stats are not ridiculous.

My opinion is more relevant than yours because I say so.

o/

1 Like

Why is it so important for you to keep repeating these same values over and over again?

You might as well do a thread about in Crime and Punishment or on reddit just to confirm how no one actually cares…

5 Likes