CODE. is a bad thing

33qsn9

4 Likes

When you spend so much time in a game that you begin to pray to pixels saviors…

3 Likes

James 315 is a real person and he owns Highsec. No RP and no believes, simple facts.

Your just mad because I scamed you out of 10bil ISK once.

2 Likes

Why do I always get the feeling that half the enjoyment CODE gets from what they do comes from people making threads like this in the forums.

2 Likes

*grabs chair and slides closer to grandpa hoping to hear a good story *

1 Like

Well said, couldn’t agree more.

I don’t care enough to elaborate.

1 Like

My grandpa was too drunk to tell stories except more beer, but at least I was always able to get stuff with the change left over.

blade is too cheap to make his own memes, so he has to steal stock photos from alamy

1 Like

So wait, Karak got paid 10 billion isk to roleplay?

1 Like

CODE is done and they don’t even realize it…

1 Like

it teaches new player to keep their head on the swivel really if it wasn’t for code they wouldn’t know what it would would be ganked until they hit low SEC so really code teaches them how to lose ships do I personally have a problem with code now I sat there and had many conversation with code agents

James is here to help us all.

2 Likes

Go on?

James 315 is an idiot. Its John 315. His scripture literally means (I am an idiot). Go read it

2 Likes

What are you yapping about?

1 Like

Look at my face in game Aiko. Remember it. You’ll be back

I probably will, I can’t get me enough of that Alistair Atreides.

1 Like

meme !== picture, so you may want to say to take my own pictures; but as is hard to go to a nut house for relevant code pics, i prefer to make my own meme using a picture available on internet.

Stealing pictures to make memes is exactly the pretext used to ban memes in EU.
I guess you are agree with that, or is just another one from the cognitive dissonances who ravages your mind?

Depends, the asshat suicide ganking newbies in a starter system certainly not - he shoud be banned

But afk freighters with $$$$ on ap through uedama is kind of amusing and probably something i would consider if i wanted to spend the time waiting around for a good target…