CODE?

You mean like those who want PvP removed from highsec?

The difference between you and him is that he knows it’s a game, and you at least appear to think they actually believe in a “Lord and Saviour”, with a “CODE” that needs to be enforced for the better of all of EVEmanity. There are way too many who do and the fact that you’re objecting to what they’re doing absolutely looks like you think so as well.

He doesn’t.
None of them do.

Each and every single one of those who talk to people in CODE like they’re actually identifying themselves with any of this, is guilty of identifying with his own character and guilty of projecting the fact that he does onto others.

That is also the primary reason why gankers are being treated like they’re being treated.

People with actual issues are calling gankers sociopaths. Gankers, who play clone-killers in a video game where surprise-destruction is part of the design.

They call gankers sociopaths not because they actually are sociopaths, but because they themselves - the bears - are sociopaths who can not handle the fact that others have power over them, or project power onto others. Something very, very, VERY typical for a sociopath.

In before someone points out that it’s not “sociopathy” …
… but “secondary psychopathy” …
… because he thinks he’s smarter.

6 Likes

Nice wall of text , but much of it don’t make sense for me[quote=“Solstice_Projekt, post:264, topic:121391”]
The difference between you and him is that he knows it’s a game
[/quote]

I know it’s a game

Yes they do, all their claims are in name of the mighty james315…

I’m not objecting to what they do, as I posted many times that ganks are ok .

Lol poor ganked I’m really sad about them. If they want to gank people ok, but don’t ask that people like them after lol.

The rest of text don’t make much sense and out of context , so won’t bother awnser ing…

Have a good gank and hope you got many GF.

It puts the permit in its bio or else it gets the gank again…

8 Likes

I genuinely wish I could say the same.

1 Like

How have the code agents hurt your feelings?

1 Like

Who said they hurt anyone’s feelings?

Don’t you realize how tiresome it is when you bandy about the same narrative 24/7?

I wish I knew them as fondly as other folks do, because I can’t say I know them at all. Not positive, not negative. I couldn’t get them to actually talk in the game.

It’s only tiresome if you don’t like it :wink:

1 Like

Wow! Then we have CODE with bot behavior now? xD James would like to know that! Ahahahah

Water is also wet. Great input. :heart:

James sees you when you’re sleeping, he knows when you’re awake.
He knows if you’ve been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake! :smile:

5 Likes

You better not mine, you better not cry!
Catalysts are coming to you!!!

4 Likes

Huuuum I see more ganker /deccer tears nowadays to be honest

Screenshots or it never happened! :laughing:

4 Likes

Agree with that , but don’t be fooled , that is not the goal. It’s just propaganda

You’re not wrong.

I think other games try to implement ways to not irritate players, nor allow other players carte blanche to uhh… “create true feelings” in one another… But maybe they’re missing something.

Many other games have problems with toxic players, which is why some developers even go so far as to almost completely ban communication (e.g. Hearthstone). In EVE such poor sportsmanship seems to be concentrated in the miner community. (Mind you, the fact that you can pod a person to a different system may also cut down on the rants.) If as a player you get irritated by PvP, perhaps you should not be playing a game that is explicitly marketed as a PvP game.

2 Likes

Official propaganda says the opposite

“EVE Online is a community-driven spaceship MMO where players can play for free, choosing their own path from countless options. Experience space exploration, immense PvP and PvE battles, mining, industry and a thriving player economy in an ever-expanding sandbox.”

Really?

Here’s a couple of extracts from the New Player FAQ for you

In EVE Online, any player may attack any other player if they choose to, no matter where they happen to be. This is because EVE Online is essentially a PvP (Player versus Player) game at its core.

The essential core concept of EVE Online is that it is full time PvP in a sandbox enviroment.

2 Likes
2 Likes

You said marketing, not FAQ. Decide what you want to discuss first, then you post stuff.