CODE?

Protip: He’s jerking you around. There’s no constructive discussion here.

well, to have constructive discussion there must be a form of inteligence.
That’s a contradiction with the corporation we are talking about, who advocates alts with afk gameplay.

The members of the corporation in question are all very intelligent.

It’s just that they have a insatiable desire to use that intelligence to demean and piss other people off.

Insulting them only gives them ammo. So don’t do that.

Welcome to the internet, y’all! :smile:

3 Likes

that’s yet to be proven.

Some are, that is for sure(I think black pedro is in CODE.). Yet some other show a lack of logic that means they are stupid or play a retard RP, and I consider that playing a retard RP on a forum where people come to discuss out of RP is a sign of lack of intelligence.( IMO intelligence includes the capacity to understand people and discuss with them - eg empathy is a part of intelligence)

In light of your own particular posting habits and pedantic style…

CODE. are a pythonesque Spanish Inquisition, some of us expect them to happen, others don’t and blithely wend their way across the universe without apparent care; then they ■■■■■ on the forums about how unfair it is that PvP can happen to them in a PvP game.

5 Likes

maybe you should stop rp’ing then (I really hope you’re indeed rp’ing :joy: )

2 Likes

I know . Txs for the advice

Last night I was foolish enough to be ganked by CODE. I was AFK and I left my Golem sitting with resists off and out of Bastion mode. Then I woke up. It didn’t happen. Genuine effin’ dream last night.

well @CCP_Falcon can thank code that they are losing about 10 subs from the game… gg code… you are doing a great job forcing people to quit… we don’t pay to let you take the fun out of why we play.

1 Like

Congratulations to the hardworking people of CODE in removing another botter from EVE!

4 Likes

You do realize they just force you to be proactive ingame right?

Also contract me your stuff
Kthxbai

1 Like

you can’t be active when you lost your ship. The capsule has no module to activate.

Proactive
Not reactive

:facepalm:

4 Likes

What you all from CODE. Don’t understand is that simple quote. No one wants or like to be forced anything. If a player want to do things YOU think is boring , hell he can do it. If a guy like to be endless shooting rocks to build stuff, he can do it! ( don’t get me wrong, you have the right to gank him too) you can attack him, do whatever you want, but STOP brainwashing people , saying it’s for the greater good, maybe it where in The past who knows … but people can feel the EGO from CODE when they present.

2 Likes

Idk
I prefer playing a game where people are actually interacting with eachother over a game where people watch Netflix, or bot…

2 Likes

Cool, then do it in systems that have people doing that, instead of trying to change everything around you just to serve your wish. If you like gank those hisec players, nice! it’s a role too, but CODE don’t own this game, and their pilots should stop acting like it own the galaxy

1 Like

CODE. owns highsec since 2012.
If people are tired of getting ganked, they should change their ways instead of sperging tears all over the forums.

If people were actually active, there would be no need for the Code… just saying :wink:

3 Likes

Never said a word about ganking, but yes about their attitude. I said twice ganking was ok in my posts. Just take a second read.

I suspect that one of the unwritten rules of the CODE is “gank hard, party hard”. I have always found CODE. agents to be a fun loving bunch.

4 Likes