CODE?

I wonder if James315 knew he was starting a cult.

1 Like

I have heard better arguments and blasphemies from the mad ramblings of the Sansha’s Nation lobotomites.
And here you are, flaunting your lack or reason.

Strange … Never saw a sign telling the ore belong to them … And if this is the fact , they should take better care of their assets, I barely see them in space nowadays… Are they losing numbers? Or claiming more they can keep?

2 Likes

because it doesn’t belong to them. it belongs to the empire. code monkey are nothing more than bullies, and i’ve seen first hand they are why a lot of people are logging out and not coming back.

1 Like

And they call themselves “lawful good paladins” blasphemies.

You poor poor whiteknight

James 315 was elected by proxy in 2012, therefore he owns all of highsec. Too bad you can’t change that eh? :wink:

1 Like

In Eve, you own what you fight for. So Code are fighting for some owner of the ore, which we don’t know of.

What is Code? What sh… is going on here?

Code is a group of miner gankers who also proclaim their ways as a law of highsec.
They are a cult worshipping their leader james 315 as if it was their god and they extort miners to buy a permit by paying them to ensure that they are not ganked.
They are tyrants and cultists, pvp sansha.

1 Like

LOL!!

1 Like

I’d never join them but Eve would be a poorer place without psychopathic cults like CODE. Keep up the good content provision.

2 Likes

No, CODE has taken too Citadel PvP of ganking freighters. Run out and gank a freighter, gank another freighter and so forth because its too difficult to actually leave the system and track down miners.

The inability of the common carebear to construct a coherent English sentence never ceases to amaze me.

6 Likes

Freighters? Wait, what, you mean I don’t have to gank Ventures anymore? I can gank freighters??? OMG, we can pipebomb the freighters out of existence, all we have to do is put our pipebomb fleet along the warp path!!!

Click below to discuss how we can pipebomb the freighters out of existence:

1 Like

"Strange … Never saw a sign telling the ore belong to them … "

We did put up some containers to mark the boundaries of our territory. Unfortunately, some griefers attacked the boxes and removed them. If you would like to donate some isk, I will be happy to purchase more. Also, when you go through Niarja or Uedama, you can see our website in your overview, so it’s not my fault if you decide to ignore that.

1 Like

As much as you cannot change me from referring you as dum dum.
:supervillain:

I prefer one Triglavian than hundreds CODE Agents

2 Likes

Well didn’t know uedama was all hisec. If you don’t have signs in all hisec and don’t have manpower to claim, then it’s not yours

Luckily, carebears don’t get to make up arbitrary requirements in James 315’s Highsec.

3 Likes

Hahaha you guys are funny I must admit. Quote any text where I ask anything from your beloved James. xD