CODE?

You’re mistaken, I said nothing at all about marketing. I merely replied to your post.

You should look at who you’re replying to before making snarky comments, lest you look like a fool.

2 Likes

Fair points.

This ???

This???

What’s your point?

I said nothing at all about marketing. You mentioned official “propaganda”, of which the faq is a part; being an official CCP document that more people should read before bitching on the forums about groups who PvP in a PvP game.

If you want to address the person who mentioned marketing you need to talk to @NotTheSmartestCookie.

1 Like

You said eve is excited marketed as a PvP game, Wich is not true, as the official propaganda said. Now groups claim it is pure PvP, is another discussion. My opinion is it’s not (I know the importance of PvP) but that are many other roles in eve Wich are connected between them. So saying it’s pure PvP is not accurate

No, I did not.

That was @NotTheSmartestCookie, not I.

To wit.

1 Like

Lol truly sorry mate wrong quote. you know, mobiles, heheheb

lol know that feeling, I feel like Edward Sausagehands trying to send a text.

1 Like

So this is how you cope with being handily proven wrong. Interesting…

1 Like

From the perspective over here, those two had come to an understanding and dropped the argument.

Why are you so hard up for drama?

1 I hadn’t read that far down yet,
2) It’s still intellectually dishonest regardless of the fact that they’ve dropped it or whatever.

That kind of dishonesty deserves to be pointed out.

1 Like

Fair enough.

Let me tell you an old tale of mine.
There was a time that I stationed inside Amarr’s Emperor family academy only to find a capsuleer which her name was ‘mistress dragon’ or something else, my memory of her exact name is hazy.
She introduced herself as a ganker and told me to surrender my belongings or she will pod me.
I told her she is free to try.
Thus, I have bought a weak reaper corvette, removed all modules to have minimal defense and proceeded to my “home station” after messing around in the academy’s perimeter for a while.
I was not caught, and it is likely she was just pretending as well as a begging scheme.
That and a capsuleer named “Electric Gankaroo” failing to target my frigate was the closest of me being ganked.
So why do i have to whine? they have nothing to ‘harvest my tears’ with.

The reason I defy your cult is simple.
I am free to do so.

Problem with CODE and it’s fanatics is that they still think someone is afraid of them. They think they are some power while everyone is laughing at them whenever they try to prove something by “ganking” who says something bad about them.

CODE is dead more or less. They try to control few sectors and nothing more and rookie griefing by them is another topic that someone should take look into.

1 Like

And this is where your whole argument became beyond irrelevant

You’re just trying to spread age-old anti-ganker propaganda :joy:
And failing badly

4 Likes

Poppycock.

3 Likes

LOL heard that one before! Like years ago… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes
  1. I have nothing about ganking. I made “dank isk” by hunting piniatas in hisec but killing 1 day old ventures that don’t even know how use drones few jumps from rookie system has nothing to do with profit or learning others.

You actually read that code you are defending? Or maybe they didn’t buy premit that is worth nothing because “you suspected that he was afk”?

Shooting at “ducks” probable is fun for some people but problem is that these “ducks” (rookies) won’t come back.

And what do you make of the CCP Data proving you wrong?

Oh wait, of course you ignored it because it didn’t fit into your story :joy:

Newbro ganking is a myth, change my mind

4 Likes