CODE?

You mean this and similar?

Or your old (Version E2 Jan 14, 2014) PDF guide that probable even CCP forget about? I don’t ignore anything, you draw something out of context just make it prove your story

And zkill says something else.

Nice link to the page about rookie griefing saying what systems are off-limit fam

E: by the by, don’t you think we’d all be banned if we didn’t follow the rules? :wink:

Zkill shows what you want it to show, but you still haven’t shown a sprinkle of truth for any of your statements…

2 Likes

Speaking of Zkill…

Under 40 Ventures killed in hisec thus far today. (20:20 GMT 30/01/18)

NPC’s killed 17
CODE. killed 8

You’re slacking guys.

2 Likes

This is off-topic, but did you know that the rookie griefing page is worded the way it is now because of my actions in Arnon?

I feel like I really accomplished something. :grin:

4 Likes

Honestly posts like this are pretty personally insulting. You’re kind of throwing a large part of the population into this category you seem infantile and generally less-than-adult because they like a different thing than you.

On the contrary it seems you are the ones who fit the image description better due to the shutting down of any idea that would provide these “tiny babies” a way to shoot back.

lol I wouldn’t be too proud of that, you’re in bad company in Arnon

You should read The Socratic Files to know why, although that guy was an utter wanker; his comeuppance was epic.

1 Like

Lol ya, that weirdo lived in Arnon when I first moved in. He would always offer to help the noobs run the SOE missions, but I blew up a couple of his 500bil Tristans and I never heard from the dude again. Shrug. :blush:

1 Like

Did you witness the payback? He got lured into smartbombing a load of pods in hisec, +5 to -9.8 in a few seconds.

He went batshit.

2 Likes

Oh wow, that’s good stuff.

1 Like

You must have a professional forum ui too, I can tell by the use of one of the many cry buttons

Glad you like the image I wipped up

3 Likes

Dying since 2012.

2 Likes

A miner informed me yesterday that by his calculations CODE. will be bankrupt in 6 months.

5 Likes

By my calculations, that miner will have quit of burnout before then :joy:

4 Likes

We only have 56 billion ISK, guys! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!?

3 Likes

7 Likes

What? :smiley:

1 Like

It’s what comes out of the mouths of people* who accuse CODE. of targetting newbies.

*Usually the “new returning player” with a 12 year old character.

2 Likes

I’m an afk-miner, I’m a carebear, but my praise goes to CODE. You guys are the embodiment of what makes Eve great. It must be hard work to enforce the Code; people berating you constantly both in game and on the forums. All I can say is keep up the good work, you have my support. Praise James!

8 Likes

Make sure to bookmark our award-winning website: www.minerbumping.com

4 Likes

LOL I owned this dude so badly that he felt the need to go back and attempt to change history by rewriting this embarassing post. :rofl:

4 Likes