CODE?

:parrot:

mhmm

People can own any part of hisec the same way people own any part of lowsec - by blowing up opposition and enforcing their rule. Sure, entire hisec is just rp but you can’t claim that about uedama or niarja… among few other systems.

2 Likes

The only people who don’t understand this basic human thing are the very people who would be killed first. Oblivious morons, who have no idea how the world works outside of that fake bubble they’re being told to believe is reality.

Funny, isn’t it? :blush:

2 Likes

Don’t forget to tell them how you liked to act better than other gankers and berate them for not playing like you, which involved flying pointlessly around grid like a drooling mongoloid.

‘Mongoloid’? Really?

Hello I am the God King of Jita 4-4 and all the brokers fees go to me.

2 Likes

Bob says hello.

1 Like

Again, you nail it very well; owning systems in high security fits perfectly into your statement.
Is almost like some hidden but sane part of your brain is struggling to wake up you back to reality… :roll_eyes:

You’re absolutely right. :slight_smile:

Such nonsense. CONCORD is nothing more than a rogue drone network. It is an NPC force with no legitimacy, morality, or authority.

3 Likes

I agree with Bjorn, High Sec needs a new Emperor.

When does the Redemption of High Sec begin Bjorn?

■■■■ if I know, i’m a bad choice for the position, I can barely be responsible for myself, let alone an empire. but if you insist on something, I dunno, exterminatus is usallly a good start. burn ■■■■.

Ironically enough does that make you a better person for that position than the vast majority of people who’d want it.

generally yes, the people who want authority are usually the last people who should have it, and vice versa. however my reluctance is due to my own massive incompetence at just about everything eve related. and severe lack of social skills, so I am particularly un-suited for the spot… I may be better than some other choices, that doesn’t make me a good choice though.

2 Likes

“We own all high sec space and they cannot do anything about that!” :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.