CODE?

If you can muster the dps. That’s more difficult than ganking a barge. So yeah they are difficult.

Not every code agent has enough alts to do it.

Mr. @Clockwork_Robot please report to the CODE. thread for your usual rant. Mr @Clockwork_Robot to the CODE. thread!

7 Likes

They’ve expanded into ganking freighters, turns out commerce raiding is better isk than extortion.

1 Like

Something something CODE, something something ganking!!
And further more, “quote”.
strolls out a winner

I dont mine but please keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well CODE is code but when i look at groups like TEST and This spectrum alliance they seem to be deccing almost everyone in hisec. I know killing miners etc is easdy padding/kills ( and fun ) but dont ppl ever get bored of ■■■■ fights. I would love to see some power block take on all the merc corps. Surely that would bring some new content yes ?? Hell if i could afford it i would pay for the wars

Test has recently taken the perimeter offshore trade hubs from horde (there is still some fighting over it here and there) but there are a lot of groups trying to sneak in and set up their own trade hubs. thats where most of tests HS wars are coming from right now.

Sigh… We’re not all goonies. Some of us are, and that’s okay. :wink:

I see something new on code killboard

I don’t see anything new, care to elaborate?

To answer the OP’s question, I PVP’d a Hulk in the ice earlier tonight with a random NPC corp hobo. We didn’t even get a “gf” afterwards.

Some things never change.

The important thing is that we don’t give up on these “people” and help them evolve into the kind of players that will benefit the future of New Eden.

Have you killed a miner today?

6 Likes

Capital kills

You’re just a group of wannabe gankers but only runs 10 systems because you know if you would start running up against bigger corporations they would get mercenaries after you and you wouldn’t exist you’re a bunch of pansy want to be gankers the pick on the little guy

Lmao

When’s the last time any merc had any actual success against gankers? :thinking: :sweat_smile::joy:

5 Likes

Oof, so much salt. I had a look at zkillboard to see what triggered it. I guess being kicked from so many corps and alliances would do it.

You know how you can tell when someone is posting on a Care Bear alt, in order to continue the conversation/drama?

If you are not part of the corp, keeping the thread alive by pretending to be Outraged Miner, they flag your post for any pretense.

The fact that the Rage of called you all pansies, and he hasn’t been flagged and hidden by the community?

Dead giveaway.

1 Like

I don’t know why so much hate against CODE(given not a griefer player) they are very good to our business as an industrialist xD

2 Likes

Clockwork_Robot, do you often suspect conspiracy?

If it helps, I often suspect heresy?

You just kinda seem like one of those paranoid forums dwellers who see conspiracy around every corner. Like, when multiple gankers are commenting it’s a conspiracy, or the reason no one responded to this or that poster is because of conspiracy!

I wonder what other mundane occurances you attribute to conspiracy.

4 Likes