Collaterized loan 5% rate 15b

Ive learned all tips from previous topic.
Amount 15b

Loan:

5 months full collaterized(Ships, modules, no BPC)
Collateral in high-sec 3 jumps away from Jita
Can contract to 3d party or directly to loaner

Rates:

I’m going to pay 5% every month + 1/5 from overall collateral costs = (3+0.75)b
You will contract me back 1/5 of collateral every month

Goal:

Ive bought 2 characters and need to train+fit them a bit for my goal.
I’m doing lvl4 FW missions, 20m lp± monthly from 1 character will swap to lvl5 missions as soon as I grab standings on toon

You are welcome to ask here, or ingame.

I’ll fill this, Enorm to hold collateral?

That`s ok for me, I’m online if you want to discuss anything.
Probably if we use 3d party, @Elizabeth_Norn , then i don’t need items contracted back every month @Lord_Hook

Happy to go ahead, just get collateral to enorn, as soon as it’s confirmed I’ll get oak straight over

Contracted stuff to Elizabeth. Will wait for approval (eta few hours, if I understand correctly)

Confirming I’m holding collateral from HAN O SolO worth at least 15b.

why not just sell what you plan to put up for collateral?

re-buy

they could also lower but they odds of any drastic shift in that time is extremely unlikely very few things raise 5% in 5 months

this one doesn’t even make sense

that would be the crux of station trading… and why i don’t need to ask people for as little as 15b

came here to show how defensive you would get to save someone from the scam

Scam? Dude, any proof on scam? Ive send overcollaterized contract for “poor” 15isk loan.

You come here without any knowledge about market and telling me how-to.
Seems you prefer to sell house IRL instead of taking loan in Bank=)
Please if you have nothing constructive leave this topic and don’t waste time.

@Lugh_Crow-Slave no need to be so hyper aggressive :wink: @HAN_O_SolO Why not invest in plex over asset’s thou I don’t think iv ever seen plex fall drastically, asking out of curiosity :]

Isk sent

@Makshima_Shogo @Lugh_Crow-Slave
Both of you are wasting your time commenting on a loan that is already filled. I’m not entirely sure what you’re trying to achieve.
The OP needs no suggestion as they got what they wanted for whatever reason they may have.

tell me

who is wasting time. two ppl board posting in a thread or someone coming in and pointing out the obvious to those two people

What is it to you? xD We can ask what we wish thank you very much :]

1 Like

All received, thanks.
Ill do payment then before 3d of next month.

@Makshima_Shogo @Lugh_Crow-Slave
I flagged all offtopic posts. If you want to discuss why people do collaterized loans, you are welcome to create your own topic.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.