Come to Gheth, Safe Travels in Gheth

Are you looking for a safe hauling route, far away from megatox griefers and cyberbully sociopath autoinstawallhackers? Have no fear my friend, come to Gheth where freighters AFK autopilot in slumberous peace and harmony. Don’t listen to the so-called whiteknights who lead you astray, desperately trying to lure you into more dangerous systems. Gheth is the place to be for a sleepy bear like you, so come on down to Gheth and park yourself 150+ kilometres from the nearest gate gun. Rest for a while weary traveler, and just wait for a special visit from your favourite little angel.

7 Likes

Something tells me haulers don’t wanna be bothered by a race of sentient robots building a Dyson Sphere. Is pretty cool to look at, though, so who knows? Maybe they would like a change of scenery.

Hello forum😀

I don’t know about haulers ( space truckers lmao ) but I’d love to see sentient robots build a Dyson Sphere.

Is there a station in Gheth with a clone bay?

~Fifie Dreams of Gheth

2 Likes

@Fifie_Brindacier Yes.

1 Like

1 Like

Yellow is a way better color than red, can you tell her that?

/also could you please ask her if she holds a Ph.D in psychology?

Sweet! Let me Load up my Charon with as much Plex as possible and head that way immediately!

I love to load my freighter up with Zydrine, and Morphite, and Megacyte, and fully researched BPO’s, set it on autopilot through Gheth, and then just curl up in the sunshine and take a nap.

2 Likes

Yes, Yes

George Friday afternoon while his hooman drinks beers and mines afk in New Eden.

4 Likes

So George is your mining foreman… mining forecat?

2 Likes

3 Likes

@Iceacid_Frostpacker

That is one content looking co-pilot you have there! What a handsome fellow.

1 Like

I had once made a Jimmy but never thought of naming a pilot George as a co-pilot.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes there is indeed, Gheth has it all.

2 Likes

:fearful: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :ice_skate: :man_police_officer:

Frostpacker on Grid

Who cares?

1 Like

Hello forum😀

That explains why it’s under siege.
Thank you for the info :blush: I can’t verify myself cause I’m not home yet. Maybe there’s a website with that info but I’m still building my library of “Useful EVE links” in my browser.

Fifie surfs

8 days says that is how much I cared about your response

I am not looking for space cred from you it is only Her I care about on this topic!

who-cares