COMING NOVEMBER 14 HAVOC | DUST | A New First Person Shooter? 🎯

I’ve taken the liberty of forwarding the video to the referenced subject matter. It’s less than 10 seconds…

2 Likes

Nice haircut

1 Like

Does anyone know why they’re showing ground warfare with machine guns in a game that only has spaceships?

1 Like

Yes.

–Gadget answers

1 Like

they want to trigger YOU ! and they do it only because YOU asked now why they show something …

Thanks for answering Your Majesty. :princess:

Will you tell me why please?

Was that a play on the machine gun thingy?

Do you live under a rock?

EVE Vanguard was announced during Fanfest. The devs actually leaked the announcement like 5 months ago CCP was working on an FPS.

I am not having none of this fake outrage by an alt that clearly wants to instigate things.

LETS GO EVE VANGUARD!!! GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN WE AINT STOPPING!!

DUST 2.0 HERE WE COME!! :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :shufflepartyparrot: :shufflepartyparrot: :partying_face: :partying_face:

:upvotepartyparrot: :upvotepartyparrot: :upvotepartyparrot: :partying_face:

Who wants to mow down GMs with assault rifles on a planet!? I DO!!

4 Likes

You’re clearly unstable. Do you imagine a World where my asking a simple question would affect the way Pearl Abyss does business?

if YOU asking then i hope nobody can … oO

HYPE TRAIN FOR EVE VANGUARD!! :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot:

3 Likes

I want to be a good person from now on.

2 Likes

Isn’t it actually Dust 4.0?

I can’t find the post again, but I remember seeing someone say something similar to “get on the hype train for DUST, LEGION, NOVA, VANGUARD!!!”

I don’t remember which thread it was on or who said it, but yeh, i think Vanguard is Dust 4.0, or it could be called Dust 2056 (assuming you would add 514 for every attempt at a FPS)

I accidentally posted this in another vanguard thread(I had been trying to find the post I talked about ^ up there somewhere ^ so I tried reposting it here but got a warning about it being too similar to what I just posted, so now I am writing this)

2 Likes

fad76e37234af468b1a8145970c2f2c0_w200

4 Likes

That gif might represent people trying to catch up to the hype train, but where is the gif for the people that are now grease spots on the front of the train?

Anyway, have a parrot
:parrot:

Random thought: CCPlease give us a parrot with a bucket of popcorn

2 Likes

3 Likes

I am ignoring the game even exists until i can use my capsuleer name in the game, its worthless to me otherwise

1 Like

You asked…
train-shovel
That will be me trying to play EvEvanguard.

3 Likes

Well, it’s not a secret:

EVE Vanguard | Brace for Impact (eveonline.com)

adding corruption to the frontlines

Like there isn’t enough already…

Just a thought, will there be pilot emotes?

/Wave
/Salute
/Dance
/Cry
/Sit

2 Likes