Coming Soon: Metaliminal Storms in Nullsec

CSM ? more like GSM ( goon stellar management )

5 Likes

What happens when these storms get near each other? Do they combine effects?

Please add ESI endpoints so we can see which systems have which effects via API.

Garth

11 Likes

This is crazy…

I don’t know who makes these decisions but they should probably have that power revoked.

Largest war in many years kicking off?
New Players and Bittervets subscribing?
Average PCU going up for the first time in years?
Gaming press and platforms covering war giving Eve publicity?
Potential for the likes of BBC/CCN/Whatever to give CCP free publicity once massive battles start happening?

I know, let’s introduce changes that aren’t going to do anything but annoy players and causes them to stop logging in again.

Seriously guys, I know after so many years I shouldn’t be surprised at the terrible decisions that CCP makes anymore, but I can’t help but think WTAF are you smoking?

Do you guys even understand your player base???

29 Likes

Adapt or die
that is the motto of eve

9 Likes

Anti-goon coalition have equal numbers in CSM as goon coalition itself. This CSM is by far the most diverse CSM in history.

And how do you react on that?

Christ allmighty.

8 Likes

Love the idea! - Nullsec player btw.

The starting points of the storms is an important thing though, would be nice to get a certain clarification for that. Maybe let them start in NPC null and maybe “spoil them up” for 1-3 days before the affects are on?

2 Likes

Cant wait to see all the players that ragequit like babies during blackout “adapt” to this change. The idiots just log off again and wait till the storm passes. Whoever has enough space just uses different systems. Unless its one of the few “good” effect for the krabs, like the ore anoms, theyll just ignore it. Pointless change that doesnt actually affect anything significantly.

4 Likes

that can be mitigated by having varied armor and shield doctrines in stock.

2 Likes

MORE
GIVE ME MORE TEARS

4 Likes

delicious

19 Likes

It’s not written in the post so I’m asking, will the in-game map show where these storms are?

3 Likes

You keep adding this stuff nobody asked for.
What about sov game mechanics everyone hates?
What about citadel time zone tanking?
So many issues and you create storms…

14 Likes

looks fun, haters gonna hate, lmao

6 Likes

It makes nullsec more appealing.

2 Likes

This is one of these changes which will have no impact for people living in 0.0. ether the storm is good for you and you use him or you do 5 days something else.
cloaky will complain if the get hit by the anti cloaky storm, but this is not relevant. crabs die, cloakys are crabs, so they will die.
sov warfare will not care. worst case: 5 days no fight in one system, but you can always move a planned op by 5 days…
carebears will make money in the right storm or will make money in the other storm. you just need a second fit
low sec how roams to 0.0…will just roam a other route or embrace the storm

so, what do we get? not the same every day in 0.0. win for everyone. I like it

4 Likes

Its what I want for sure.

And unlike blackout, mittani and other null sec power can’t treath to unsubb because the storm will go away

You can´t mitigate effect solely by using the same doctrine ships as you enemy. Your numbers and tactics are important too. For instanse: bomber fleets may play a huge roll but they can not be used during some storms.

That is unironically pretty cool. Sounds like a fun feature, also now you can trap Cloaky Campers by Camping the gates when the storm comes. 2 Tengus go poof.

1 Like