Community Beat for 1 April!

o7 everyone!

Going to take this opportunity to introduce myself and say hello to you all and bring you the latest instalment of the Community Beat.

My name is CCP Zelus - I’m a new member of the Community Team. A few of you formerly knew me as General Stargazer and I’m hoping to be helping out the team with various tournament initiatives and a variety of other planned projects in 2022. I hope to see you all in space soon!

Getting back to the Community Beat: The EVE Online community is vast, and the Beat aims to help pilots discover new parts of the community that they may not have been aware of before. This week we reveal a couple of cool stats from the Frigate Free for All featured in the last community beat, see some very cool handmade ship designs for helping raise Plex4Good funds and hear the plans for an Easter Egg Hunt, along with a few, other newsworthy updates!

As always - If you have an upcoming event, or thoughts on what you want to see - let us know! With Fanfest growing ever closer, we’d love to see anything you’re thinking of bringing to show or share with others!

Until next time,

Fly safe o7

7 Likes

Page not found. M-404 instead

Thanks for the heads up - Should be good now!

2 Likes

April fools link

3 Likes

I loved the freighter stuck in the station XD

2 Likes

Very funny and good description text for JR’s sofa. :rofl:

1 Like

Congratulations on your assignment to the Community Team! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Imiarr_Timshae

1 Like

I’m super HYPED you included my Easter giveaway event!

3 Likes

Hi @CCP_Zelus the RP annual writing contest run by @Lunarisse_Aspenstar is up and running and it would be great to promote it. It’s in character but a great opportunity for people to flex their creative muscle.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/yc-124-new-eden-capsuleers-writing-contest/

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.