[Compilation] The Lore of the Triglavian Collective

So my question is this: do they (both D’s and T’s) even consider us worthy of any more attention than a lab rat? The Drifters typically ignore us unless we interfere with their operation, then swat us like insects. The Trigs just stick us in a maze to see if we can make it out alive. But then we have the combat footage left behind showing their war. Did the Drifters allow us to collect that to warn us or ask for help? Or did the Trigs plant it for us to find with the same intention? Still many unanswered questions. Like would they be surprised or even care that we were able to find that footage at all?

So, the Drifters seem to really dislike us and have absolutely no intention of working with us in any way. The Triglavians, on the other hand, seem more willing to develop their interactions with us, which I suspect might lead to the Drifters reluctantly doing the same in order to not lose their war.

As for the footage, DelegateZero teased during the lore roundtable at fanfest this year that the data was indeed put there by the Triglavians, attempting communication through the returning Drifter fleets and feeding us information~ They definitely seem heavily interested in Capsuleers, and I’d expect that they might begin talking sooner rather than later :small_red_triangle:

4 Likes

That is one of the big questions, the suits came from captured crew, and CONCORD sees them as being recognisably human. Makes me wonder how much interaction CONCORD has had, with probably living Triglavians.

More than us, anyway. I wonder where they are now?

QUICK UPDATE, I mistakenly wrote 781-TTC for the Leshak when, in fact, literally every reference to is uses 721 - I’m fixing that in the post now, sorry for the mistake :smile:

2 Likes

Yulai, or some dark COCORD site, or repatriatrated.

Probably a SARO black site, to be honest.

That said, on HFN, I’m still not convinced they aren’t just Sleepers…

1 Like

Sleepers makes most sense.

Rip Uriel :ghost:

5 Likes

We still love you, mate!

2 Likes

That’s definitely an option too, I’m just most influenced by the very literal boarding of vessels and structures by whoever they are - with Nova on the way, I’d expect some sort of tie-in to them to be included here for sure~

2 Likes

They use Entosis as entry, but in a general sense. Entosis of the loop constructs is like an infiltration into the system. With the HFN, it looks more like they pulled the infomorph into their ship, rather than it boarding. There is the ancient time-sense thing, which seems to rule out anything Nova.

idk, it saying “into the body of” a Damavik and them being on a cladepylon that is then destroyed by Svarog really makes me believe it’s a physical boarding - the only part that challenges that is the “corruption” of narodnya, though.

Entosis of the loop constructs likely means literally the entry into the Abyss - loop-constructs are the three-room spaces we go through themselves.

To me, it reads more like they hacked it and tried to suborn it. Which is the sort of tech the Trigs and Jove seem to use. Those pylons are part of their comms network and I’m sure the gate systems could go other places if we had the right codes.

Odd. I used the alphabetical translator on the Clade symbols under their sigils, and I came up with this:

Perun: PET (Perun E Triglavian)
Svarog: SET (Svarog E Triglavian)
Veles: VET (Veles E Triglavian)

I’m going to guess that this is not the name but is rather an acronym, since the last two symbols are always the same; ET, whereas the first symbol corresponds to the first letter of the clade’s name, P for Perun, S for Svarog, and V for Veles.

(Sub: I wonder if this is also true for the subclades.)

But then what do the other two symbols stand for if it is an acronym? T is very likely to be “Triglavian” but E makes a little less sense. I did look through their syntax and phrases, and I doubt the E stands for “entosis” or “extirpation”.

Any thoughts? Might be something similar to CTOS, but I’ve no idea what that last bit could be.

EDIT: Disregard.

Yeah, already clarified this on tweetfleet, but the letter is indeed C, not E :slight_smile: Perun-Clade-Triglav, etc etc

Love everything you do, and do nothing halfheartedly
Be what you speak
Man, never speak on what you be

Do you have anything to say about Mithra’s Gate. The number three reoccures multiple times in it so some people theorized that it may have something to do with Triglavians.

That new stuff was Third Empire. You couldn’t mistake it. The substructure and facilities tech was harder to place.
Of course, the probability was it was some faction of Second Empire Jove. Definitely not one of the main factions. Had to be pre-collapse by some way.

Then we got to the morgue. Well, more like it was a bank or library. Sariel thought so at first. No bodies but a lot of coffin capsules racked all the way up three walls of that place. It was big. Hexagonal plan. Two entrances. A whole wall filled with biotech and huge nanofabs. And three walls of empty coffins. And then there was the thing in the center of the room.

The back wall was a clone blank printing fab. Had receptacles for running off three blanks at a time. Full rig in triplex.

But so what? The thing in the center, man. A quantum entangled 4-helium engine with tripled outputs. Just sitting there.

3 Likes

I actually just wrote a section for that! I’ll post it here as well, I’ve appended it to the main post:

Chronicles

There has only been one namedrop instance for the Triglavians in any chronicles thus far, in Sine Wave Omega, when one character suggests the involvement of them or the Drifters in the main event of the story and the possibility is disproven by another. However, there are more subtle teases and information in this and other chronicles that likely tie into the the Triglavian story as a whole, revealing certain facts about their actions.

Sine Wave Omega
Beyond the dismissive namedrop above, current knowledge of the Collective’s activities make another part of the chronicle stand out - namely, the rescue-kidnapping of Sister Taya Akira planetside in Yulai by a Rogue Drone, interrupting her attempted assassination by “Sjakhuni”, who appears as a pivotal character in both Sine Wave chronicles, and seems to also be referenced in the other chronicle I’ll cover here.

Triglavian involvement with rogue Drones seems very suspicions when combined with this info, especially given that the chronicle itself was released during Fanfest this year, where the Triglavians themselves were first revealed. What they want with Sister Akira, however, has yet to be made clear.

Mithra’s Gate
This chronicle was sneakily published alongside the first release of the Sariel’s Flames SKIN for the Dramiel, appearing as a PDF link to those who purchased it. In the story, a pirate crew is led to Mithra’s Gate, a comet in Amarr space that is, in fact, an ancient infomorph transfer facility. It is revealed through an interrogation that the crew discovered Third Empire Jove tech ontop of far older substructure that was presumed to be Second Empire in origin.

The core of the complex is the most interesting part: a hexagonal room with three walls of coffin capsules, two entrances, and one wall comprised entirely of a triplex clone fabricator. In the center of the room, they discover an untouched biotech-based QE4He engine (Quantum-entangled Helium-4 is what PLEX contains, allowing us to maintain Omega clones) with tripled outputs. The man being interrogated believes the entire facility to have been a transfer station, moving personalities around using nanoadapted biotech to implant QE4He.

(Tinfoil section) I’ve touched on this lightly in a post I made comparing the Triglavians to the Enheduanni, but I’ll go in-depth here; this chronicle seems to describe a Second-Empire Jove facility that operates with stunning comparability to main aspects of the Triglavians - the number 3, tripled outputs, three walls of coffins, and nanoadapted biotech - right on the line for mutaplasmids. Connecting the Triglavians to the Second Empire also builds a strong comparison between them and the Enheduanni, who coincidentially disappeared from New Eden following the collapse of the Second Jove Empire and continued operating in the shadows, attempting to guide New Eden’s inhabitants towards what they considered an ideal civilization. Their telltale sign, according to Grious in the Theodicy short story, is “nonlinear teleportation” - if one were to dip into the abyss to travel between points in k-spae, what might one compare that to?

The fact that the Enheduanni’s ideal culture was the Minmatar - independent tribes who cooperate for the good of their race when necessary - is one of the most important points in Theodicy as well, revealing a strong parallel to the Triglavian culture’s Clades, which operate in the exact same manner.

I strongly recommend you read Sine Wave Alpha, Sine Wave Omega, Mithra’s Gate, Theodicy, and Templar One in order to glimpse into this yourself and puzzle out the mystery of this new (or perhaps very old) faction.

2 Likes

can someone put this into triglavian font for me please?

Anoken Empire

thanks!

1 Like