[COMPLETED] Daily Downtime Extension - 15.09.2020

Hello everyone,

Our today’s daily downtime is taking a bit longer than normal due to unexpected issues. We are working on bringing the Tranquility back online as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

19 Likes

UPDATES:

11:29
The database has recovered and we are working on bringing the services back on.

11:36
Tranquility is back online accepting connections. I apologize for any inconvenience this interruption could have caused and appreciate your understanding!

10 Likes

u r killing us ccp

Alright, no worries, time for a Bunnings Sausage

8 Likes

Is the “A network error has occurred during authentication…” message when trying to log on part of the issues?

relax kid

3 Likes

good thing i stopped playing on tq for a while since im broke

3 Likes

That is correct.

3 Likes

lol …

image Ban the Dots! The END is Nigh!
The Original! - six months and still this ■■■■ doesn’t work or have an opt-out.

6 Likes

Time for second cup and a bit of relaxation.

2 Likes

yEt6JSa

16 Likes

Time for another cigarette before going back to work in my Venture

4 Likes

Thanx Dopamine for the heads up

1 Like

Folks, the hamsters need to be changed out. They probably took the older ones out, and while attempting to put the new ones on the wheel (which gives power to the servers), they probably escaped, so CCP has to go down to their local pet store and get more. :slight_smile:

These things happens. Now, I am going to drink more coffee while I figure out what I just typed :smiley:

4 Likes

Thx for the heads up. At least we know it’s not an issue our end. Time for me to leave the man cave for a bit :slight_smile:

Why are you still using Hamsters? Surely you can upgrade to something more reliable…

maybe a chinchilla

1 Like

There cheaper :slight_smile:

Good,more Time for my GF^^

2 Likes

GM Week - “Where we make the IT work harder” ? :wink:

4 Likes