[Completed] Extended Downtime Notification - 13 October 2021

Нече непонял но очень интересно!

What hit points do they have

Are you sure about that? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLRuKopYNXw&t=946s

DT is in middle of day in EU because it gives CCP ability to react to any issues because everyone at that time is at the office. Be it in Iceland or UK where servers are located. Also it’s worth to mention that 11 UTC is prime time for Asia TZ. Back in the day TZ with lowest EVE population so it also was convenient as it interrupted least amount of players

Quite sure yes, the charts there split out the EU into individual countries.

small secure containers have 50k hp…
and Large secure containers have 500k hp.

looks like between todaki, and kakakela, there are mobile depot’s all over the place… but in akiavania, its all secure containers.

Funny, because there is no single EU country in that presentation. But whatever…

Currently CRAB is impossible for drone aggro on fighters. Carrier clear is already slower than Dred clear why do we need to lose endless fighters to the rats too?

Not quite true :smiley:

UTC and GMT aren’t quite the same. GMT is based on solar time, where as UTC is based on atomic clocks, and adjusted to match solar time every so often, with the introduction of a leap second. But that’s a nitpicky difference.

I do like why it’s UTC though. The French speakers wanted Temps Universel Coordonné, and the English speakers wanted Coordinated Universal Time. So they both compromised.

4 Likes

Probably because it was all about the Americas :wink:

1 Like

EVE time is UTC and shows at the bottom left of game screen. From there it’s easy for you to work out the difference between UTC and your time zone.
DT always starts at 11:00 UTC. Downtime until 11:30 UTC means a 30 mn downtime, regardless of whether you live in Alabama or Austria or Australia

pach arrived

A new mutated drone skill is now available, so does that mean drone mutaplasmids will start dropping in filaments?

I wonder what filament types will drop them?

Generally developers will use the timezone of their main dev centre as the default timezone for a game. Its just economics and any pandering/priveledge you feel is just coincidental.

Уже неделю не вижу что мне пишут в чате корпорации и флота ! Надеюсь в этот раз исправят !

This is incorrect. GMT is a timezone, UTC is a time standard. Also, GMT still exists which it wouldn’t if it would have been renamed.

I don’t think so, they are still missing descriptions, i think this is just a case of them pushing the skill out early so people can get a head start on it

Was removing escalations a feature of this patch, or is this a bug?

Did you change the minimum width of the probe scanner window?

It changed on all my clients, and now I can’t scale it back down for some reason?

Both. :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean if anyone plays eve for a significant amount of time you kind of start to learn what UTC (eve time) is in your local time like the back of your hand… What’s the issue?

If you have been here for a while CCP is weary of giveing a defined TIME on how long something can take also…

2 Likes